Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
With the Christmas Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving. As you may know some have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends. Well two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several beers followed by some rather nice rose wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home. Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.
Vlad

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I am ashamed to say that when I was about 18 that was a true story. Well, I didn't have the cab but one of my mates did:Blush:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Another cab and drunk story for you.

While I was serving my time I drove taxis part time at weekends, one sat night I got a call to this local pub left the taxi running while popping in for the customer. Well there just so happened to be a stripper on so customer asked if I could wait five mins which I did and watched the show also.

When I went outside my taxi was gone some drunk had stolen it now I know who it was treacle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I found the taxi stalled about 100 yards along the road and this drunk getting out of it he didn't even leave a tip :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back