DIY Sog pics ( Att - Keith)

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Terry, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Terry

Terry Funster

Hi Keith not sure if you found the info so here are some pics
    terry

2. Terry

Terry Funster

and another.
    The ply Patrice are for if you need to cut a larger hole in the back to get the fan in,to cover the hole left .-may not need them :Rofl1:
    The micro switch is placed so that when the sluce is opened it turns the fan on - you can use a bit of stiff tin to bend in shape to do this if you cannot glue it in position accurately
    Make sure the fan is blowing out -not in-hold a smoking taper / cig in the bowl :Rofl1:
    Sorry I did not find the rather large bit of cooker hood carbon filter to send but it is safe in my garage :Rofl1: it fits inside the leccy box
    terry
    edit the bay fans were replaced by one 3ins fan

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  3. keith

keith Funster

Hi Terry

Thanks for the bits posted to me received it safely.

You sent me these photos some time ago, but thanks anyway for doing it again.

I have a problem with fitting as my Thetford has a built in flush tank which takes up the room the pipe would go through. See Pic.

It may be that mine can only be connected to the emptying pipe as the expensive kits do. The problem is that the pipe is round so sealing will be difficult.

4. Terry

Terry Funster

Hi Keith you can drill a hole in the tank just to the left of your emptying top in the pic or as you say into the pipe.The end I sent you will super glue in position then seal with silicon.
    It is a very easy DIY job,the hardest bit is positioning the micro switch :Rofl1:
    terry
    if you need more info or better pics I can take some :thumb: