Dinette table???

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Motor Homer Simpson, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Motor Homer Simpson

Motor Homer Simpson Read Only Funster

Hi funsters. Now am proud owner of Autosleeper Medallion with my partner Sue. Looking forward to wintering in Spain. Can anyone point me in the direction of a dinette table for it, as don't have one. Thanks in anticipation...:BigGrin:

2. PaulyP

PaulyP Funster

Go in a southerly direction !!

Sorry i'm in a silly mood this morning.

Try an Ebay search.

3. rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers Read Only Funster

There are different types depending on layout of van. Assuming you have a dinette on the side, then you will be looking at something that attaches to the rail on the wall (does it have one?) and would have a leg the other end - these usually stow somewhere such as the wardrobe when not in use.

The other type is the freestanding, which sits on a leg with a chrome base, these are widely available as aftermarket fits. There is also a thrid type, 'dual level' which is dining table and lounge/games table as the legs fold in two sections - these are pretty free standing.

You have havbe a look on Ebay, that will show you tables and how they fit, which would give you an idea as to what would suit your needs.

4. Gunner29

Gunner29 Read Only Funster

Welcome

Hi Homer I own an Auto Sleeper also.:thumb:
    There is a good website autosleeper-ownersforum.com which is worth a look:Eeek:

5. jonandshell

jonandshell Funster

6. FIDGET

FIDGET Funster

Hi , I made my own conversion ,table that is. See photo's
    it swivels into the ailse when in use and back over the seat when not, also easy to take down when its time for bed making if necessary. Terry :thumb:
    got the bits from O,Leary's

Attached Files:

7. Motor Homer Simpson

Motor Homer Simpson Read Only Funster

Thank you guys for taking the time to reply to my post, I will definitely be following up on the suggestions. Especially yours Pauly P... in early December hopefully. Your design looks great Fidget, we have a Dinette area on the passenger side, so could possibly fit a swing drinks table or something for when the swivel seat is rotated. These forum sites are brilliant arent they?