maxi77

Free Member
Mar 20, 2013
Kingdom of Fife
Funster No
MH
coacbuilt
Exp
Topped up earlier this week at Intermarche at 1.145 a litre, suspect as usual Jumbo will have a very smilar price. On the other hand our local BP is wanting 1.319. Places seem to be filling up a bit since the clear out in Portimao. Was up at Sives and the pool aire is pretty much full as is the new area at Canelas. Camping Technik has now set up here at Camping Armacao de Pera, no idea on prices or quality so far

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Topped up earlier this week at Intermarche at 1.145 a litre, suspect as usual Jumbo will have a very smilar price. On the other hand our local BP is wanting 1.319. Places seem to be filling up a bit since the clear out in Portimao. Was up at Sives and the pool aire is pretty much full as is the new area at Canelas. Camping Technik has now set up here at Camping Armacao de Pera, no idea on prices or quality so far
What was the "clear out in portimao" just curious as we are here now :) fuel prices seem to be quite high here (Lagos/Portimao)

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Two thirds of the way "Up Norft'" Euro 1.18 today.Intermarche
Tea Bag

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Closure of the Marina Aire
Ah I see, there were loads of Motorhomes parked near the marina right on the coast in portimao if this is the same area. This was only yesterday when we were walking around there. I even took some pictures just in case we came back and needed to find it again.

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Ah I see, there were loads of Motorhomes parked near the marina right on the coast in portimao if this is the same area. This was only yesterday when we were walking around there. I even took some pictures just in case we came back and needed to find it again.

Glad you've made it out this year, have a good trip.

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Glad you've made it out this year, have a good trip.
Yes, it was touch and go right till the last day but we are here. The weather here has been fanatastic far better than we had hoped. Few accidents on the way down with the Motorhome but nothing that can't be fixed when we get back. We are still hoping to get to totana but at the moment we are just following the weather. Merry Xmas to you both and to everyone.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back