Dethleffs Advantage Specific Body Colour

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by mentaliss, Apr 24, 2015.

1. mentaliss

mentaliss

Brought this Thread from 'Specific Motorhome makes' as it appears from the lack of response very few people own them??(n)(n)
    Year 2007...white, white, white??? ok what white:mad: Dethleffs (emailed) NO REPLY, their Dealer organisation, sorry did I say organisation??don't know either, even their so called cream of the German motor home Manufacturers can't give good service
    does anyone know the colour/code???

2. icantremember

icantremember Funster

If the colour is for Fiat/Pug/Merc cab area the code should be on a plate under the bonnet. If it's for A class then take it to any good paint shop who should be able to match it.

3. rosalan

rosalan Funster

If you can contact Chris at Premier Motors with your year model and Chassis number, I am confident he will be able to help. He has the books and codes.
    cdavies@premiermotorhomes.com

4. mentaliss

mentaliss

either, so far he appears to be right!!! he suggested that I go to a Bodyshop repairer you might have a spectrometer...poor bloody service, I will definitely will not spend my next £65k on a Dethleffs thats for sure(n)(n)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  5. mentaliss

mentaliss

6. rosalan

rosalan Funster

Sorry Mentaliss
    If Chris cannot help then nobody can. I think that the basic cab colour is usually shown on a tag under the bonnet but I have not checked it out on this van.
    The spectrometer read out could possibly be more accurate than original colour, which can fade.

Alan