Delurking - time to introduce ourselves... (1 Viewer)

Jul 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
A/w Malibu
Hi, all

I have been watching you all for quite some time now. I even decided to become a paid member as I felt it was the right thing to do after we discovered through this forum how we could get our 2 cats their Belgian passports. Well, and the fact that I quickly discovered that there were parts of the forum that I couldn’t access without paying... :LOL:
Obviously I’ve decided to leave the lurking status for a reason: I'm after some advice from you experts

Last year we ordered a Malibu campervan; a brand-new one as we were unable to find the combination of size and layout we wanted on the used market. We honestly can’t wait for its arrival although not holding our breath just yet as it’s already been delayed with a few weeks. Anyway, we now have a few burning questions about the sale of our old van and all the new toys we will "need" for the new one. As to not mess up the forum topics I’ll ask them in the correct ones (hopefully at least… :X3:)

We are based in Watford and “us” is me, my husband and our 2 cats 🐈‍⬛🐈

Thanks a lot in advance for reading and answering my posts; looking forward to the fun :party3:

OldCodger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 1, 2017
Surrey, UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
Welcome to fun.

Theres two rules

A) Don't ask questions about toilet cassettes unless you can handle the comments
B) Jim is always right
C) if you think Jim is wrong see rule 2
D) always remember rule one!

PS Not many of us can count :wink::wink:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back