Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
What's with the 'we'?
I beg your pardon if you are royalty or police this site, if not why speak on behalf of this community?

I was speaking on behalf of the covan and THIS thread as mentioned ... surest way to close a thread for a lot of us women is to go to a meet and feel we are cattle or there as prospective lovers or for a thread to turn into a dating thread . . It's happened and it isnt very nice. I speak for MYSELF. If YOU want to come at it like a dating site that is your choice as many others.. but not on an ordinary thread as is this .. as a 'humorous one' about dating sites.

I presume you look like your avatar as I look like mine, so you should have no problem meeting like minded people on here. It's a CHILL OUT forum.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Right young man. That's my magic potion going into your glass at the next meet. ;)
To misquote Churchill (he never actually said it)

Nancy Astor "If I were your wife I would put poison in your coffee," Churchill famously replied: "Nancy, if I were your husband I would drink it."

So @Clive ....you have been warned :D

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
@69's avitar is probably on his wish list
:Eeek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OP
OP
Clive

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Well what can I say. Signed up to Pleny of Fish, well it is free. All I can say is Minisota is in a bad way. In a week two people have contacted me from there. Even more amazing they are both on holiday in Nigeria.
Should never try a retired person. I have all the time in the world to string them along. :LOL:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Don't tell them you own a motorhome or you will get a bunch of gold diggers.:LOL:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
@Clive, if you post your profile up we can give you our honest opinions. (y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
@Clive, if you post your profile up we can give you our honest opinions. (y)
...tell you what, @Clive - why not do it the easy way. You just sit back and take it easy and we can build your profile for you. What could possibly go wrong?? :whistle2:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
...tell you what, @Clive - why not do it the easy way. You just sit back and take it easy and we can build your profile for you. What could possibly go wrong?? :whistle2:
What a brilliant idea. Ive got plenty of experience, not that it did me ay good :rofl:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
What a brilliant idea. Ive got plenty of experience, not that it did me ay good :rofl:
Here we go......

Hi, fellow tinder users (other dating sites are available), don’t swipe left just yet....... my name is Clive and I’m at your service.

I used to tell everybody that I was an accountant but now I can admit that I was a major film star in the ‘70’s and ‘80’s. I am a really talented musician and love nothing better than serenading visiting canoeists from my balcony and stunning them with my talent and chiselled good looks. Unlike most people from Canvey Island I’m not inbred at all so my uncle bother tells me...

Here is a picture of me from one of my many films.

F01DC38A-BDE0-4B95-9549-079FC805CFB4.jpeg

Sorry Clive. Could not resist.......... (y)

OP
OP
Clive

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
My friends, where would I be without you.....ok happyfor a start :ROFLMAO: