Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Rule one applies Rob.. DON'T PANICK..
Their 14 days is up on the 17th by which time they must either pay up or ( sorry mate ) say no..
I have put one by for you anyways

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Which reminds me !

There are just four of them left now and they will def be the last ones for the foreseeable future
If anyone wants to grab one it is def speak up time !!

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
Rule one applies Rob.. DON'T PANICK..
Their 14 days is up on the 17th by which time they must either pay up or ( sorry mate ) say no..
I have put one by for you anyways
:xThumb: John, not panicking just letting you know when I will not be at home for delivery, but I will awaiting the hermes chappie with baited breathe when you do send it as I feel a rollicking is in order for telling porky pies. :xwink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Found the other thread. Count me in for one if any left.

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
Mine arrived this morning, thanks, now all I need to do now is work out how it works.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi John, does not look like I will be getting my dashcam before Christmas I think, and I am away from the 28th Dec-10 Jan 2015 so I will NOT be home to receive it and I have NOT got a porch they can leave it in. (lying barstewards) :xangry:
Had the exact same problem with them and an android tablet. driver said left in the porch.....not got one on my house. I expect the driver fancied it for himself for christmas

Clewsy

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin
Exp
since June 2014
Hi Jaws, Camera arrived today. Haven’t played with it yet but will do soon. Thanks for sending it so quickly.

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Hi John, just to let you know the camera arrived safely, just waiting to get to play with it. Thank you.

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Sorry mate.. All gone I am afraid..
I might do another order next year around April time but for the time being that is it I am afraid

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
Hi John, can you tell me if you have sent the dashcam yet and if so have you got a tracking No. please.
Nothing arrived so far.

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
Hi John, can you tell me if you have sent the dashcam yet and if so have you got a tracking No. please.
Nothing arrived so far.

Cannot believe it John, 10 minutes after posting a young lady in a private car walked down our drive and rang the bell and placed the parcel on the doorstep and retraced her steps, I flew out and called her back and asked for an explanation stating you did not give me time to get to the front door before you left the parcel on my doorstep, thought nobody was in so i just left it as its a private area. :mad:

Was that what happened last time, don't know not been here before, right were do I sign for it, you don't I have no paperwork only an Address and off she went without a backwards glance.

I have checked the parcel and all is well, so thank you so much John for your patience and for the dashcam, off now to get a sd card and get it all up and running.

:xThumb: :xgrin: All the Best for Christmas and for 2015

Bob

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Cannot believe it John, 10 minutes after posting a young lady in a private car walked down our drive and rang the bell and placed the parcel on the doorstep and retraced her steps, I flew out and called her back and asked for an explanation stating you did not give me time to get to the front door before you left the parcel on my doorstep, thought nobody was in so i just left it as its a private area. :mad:

Was that what happened last time, don't know not been here before, right were do I sign for it, you don't I have no paperwork only an Address and off she went without a backwards glance.

I have checked the parcel and all is well, so thank you so much John for your patience and for the dashcam, off now to get a sd card and get it all up and running.

:xThumb: :xgrin: All the Best for Christmas and for 2015

Bob

What a disappointment!

A gorgeous young blonde lady with legs up to her armpits wearing 5" stilettos and mini skirt chauffeur driven in a limo salsa's her way up to your garden path and you couldn't make it to the door in time!!!:doh::crying:

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
What a disappointment!

A gorgeous young blonde lady with legs up to her armpits wearing 5" stilettos and mini skirt chauffeur driven in a limo salsa's her way up to your garden path and you couldn't make it to the door in time!!!:doh::crying:

Have you started your Christmas festivities already and looking through a pair of wine coloured glasses :xblink:, the young lady I was talking about looked as though she had been having a day from hell, it was hissing down, blowing a hooley and I was not being the gentleman I ussually am when confronted with a young lady:xwink:

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
OK guys, done some videoing whilst out shopping today and now at home trying to download the files onto my Apple iMac (latest version) and it will not recognise the files/card.
I formatted the disc before starting the filming so I think it may be the usual rubbish with Apple software, has anyone got any ideas around this please. xroll:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
There are a couple of thread about this.. some folk seem to have done it ok and others not so..
Not being an Apple fanboy ( :xeek: :xgrin::xgrin: ) myself I cannot offer any advice I am afraid

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
OK guys, done some videoing whilst out shopping today and now at home trying to download the files onto my Apple iMac (latest version) and it will not recognise the files/card.
I formatted the disc before starting the filming so I think it may be the usual rubbish with Apple software, has anyone got any ideas around this please. xroll:
Hello Bob. :xsmile:

When you do eventually manage to view the files, I hope you and Barbara manage as many laughs at each other as Rita and I did. We both forgot about the camera at some stages during our journey. :xrofl:

Rita and I hope you are both keeping well, and that Barbara has fully recoverd from her fall. :xThumb:

Cheers,

Jock.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!

What file format are the files?
Apple does not natively recognise some "industry" standards like mkv, flv, etc however there are, generally, some workaround apps that can be used to convert \ stream these.
Couldn't tell you what they are as, like John, not an Apple user.

Just a further thought, VLC plays almost all formats and there is a version for Mac OS - http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

Last edited:

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
Hello Bob. :xsmile:

When you do eventually manage to view the files, I hope you and Barbara manage as many laughs at each other as Rita and I did. We both forgot about the camera at some stages during our journey. :xrofl:

Rita and I hope you are both keeping well, and that Barbara has fully recovered from her fall. :xThumb:

Cheers,

Jock.

Fully agree about the forgetting bit Jock, I should have one of those bleepers on mine Barb said because of the comments I make ;) whilst driving among lets say the "not so experienced drivers" "have they read the *loody highway code" and numerous other adjectives but all in all its does what it say's on the can.

Do not think Barbara will every recover fully from the fall, the cut in her leg was extremely wide and deep and has left a big scar which plays on her mind when dressed for special occasions and the large lump on her left thigh has still not receded and doctor said probably never will, having said that she is a true trooper and it does not get her down.

As for the Apple thing I suppose I will have to download some programme to enable me to get the files, ( wish I had never bought an Apple mac, Zoe talked me into one saying how good they are 'Yes for Apple' they are and for the more experienced users, but for a dumbbell like me they are too GOOD. I will get myself a laptop on Windows after xmas for doing stuff on I am not good at on the iMac.
Yes we are both ticking along nicely for a couple of old codgers, both of us have a few aches and pains but Hey Ho we are still alive and getting out and about, off the Bonnie Scotland for Hogmanay, then planning a month in France with Baza from April then Germany (Bavaria region) later in the year with a few rallies thrown in along the way.

Hope Rita and you have a brilliant Christmas and a very special New Year.

Barb n Bob :xThumb::xcool:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Bump
Just edited my previous post