crossing the river Jordan

Discussion in 'Auto-Trail' started by mike mcglynn, Jan 7, 2011.

1. mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn Funster Life Member

Hi,Everyone after much thought and gnashing of teeth I am selling my much loved motorhome :cry:as circumstances are such that we can no longer afford to keep it:Angry::Eeek: so I am
    giving anyone on the funster site first choice before I put it on the market as it were if that is the right way of putting it it is an autotrail cheyenne 635 hi line se pack 2006 model less than 8000 miles in excellent condition throughout, complete with towbar and toad if required if any body is interested please pm me and I can provide pics, thank you for reading .
    all the best Mike McGlynn:thumb:

2. Loujess

Loujess Read Only Funster

So sorry you're leaving us Mike. I do hope you get a good price and home for your MH. I suppose this will come to many of us in time, if age doesn't get us first. Good luck.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ivy

3. SC 05 OUT

SC 05 OUT Funster

have you thought abought having it pre inspected so you can show any propective buyers a full writtern report on its conditon. It would help with private buyers and should give you a better chance of selling. Its not cheap but worth a consideration

see here for prices

http://www.macic.co.uk/index.html

Ive used them and the report is very comprehesive