Coveva Windbreaks

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by ABZSteve, Apr 4, 2016.

1. ABZSteve

ABZSteve Funster

Anyone got a Coveva Windbreak? If you do, what are your thoughts on the quality?

2. grumfy

grumfy Funster

I cannot fault the quality of my windbreak, the cloth is tough and the poles, fittings etc all are well made and up to the job. If fully assembled as per the instructions it does indeed cope with strong winds. The downside is that to assemble it can be done by one but it is much easier with two and it takes a fair bit of time as there are a lot of bits and pieces. The bag with the poles etc is long and it all works out to be a fair bit of weight.
    I do not stop more than two or three nights usually and cannot be bothered with it all so in a couple of years I have had the windbreak I have used maybe three or four times.

Eric

• Useful Useful x 2
  3. jonsea

jonsea Funster

I bought one and recommend it i use it in Spain in the winter and no problems at all
    a few people have stopped and asked for the address john

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. maxi77

maxi77 Funster

Another happy owner. Excellent quality, dog proof and wind proof. Very good service from the company parts despatched overnight

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. miasmum

miasmum

The quality is excellent however they are fiddly to put up and definitely for 2 people to put up or 1 very strong one. I only have a small van and it takes a lot of space in van, however due to my large dog it gives her extra space outside that is secure so worth the effort

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Wombles

Wombles Funster

Never seen Coveva but we have Jormax which are another popular option as tough, waterproof & easy to use - not cheap buying direct http://www.jormaxwindbreaks.co.uk/ (not the easiest of websites either) but last well so normally possible to pick up at reasonable price on eBay/Gumtree/Preloved if you are lucky.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. ABZSteve

ABZSteve Funster

Thanks for the replies folks, very useful (y)