Covers (1 Viewer)

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
I know this subject has been done many times but no harm in revisiting it..........

I was going to build a carport thingie over the MH but decided that van would still get dusty etc from the yard. Although I only have about 3' either side I am hoping to be able to get a cover on. I dont want to spend a fortune on bespoke untill I know its feasable therefore I need a cheapish off the shelf jobbie for a year or so. Which is the best cover to fit a low profile. Any other info etc etc

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
When I towed I had a cover for the caravan, only used it for two winters. Too much hassle and no matter how careful I was it still left a few marks on the bodywork. Just resigned myself to the annual spring clean washdown and polish.

goffer

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
weymouth sunny dorset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 but tugged for 10
I was told not to use a cover as they retain the moisture and that causes problems with the upholstery etc. tony

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
What about a roof only cover has anyone any comments on these ?
Are they lined or just a glorified tarpaulin ?

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back