colin&lesley

Free Member
Oct 2, 2009
WidmerEnd Nr High Wycombe
Funster No
Exp
New
Hi
I have recently bought a Autocruise Stardream that has a Combitronic water heater. Its been working fine up to today. The panel that operates the system will not turn on, does anyone know about this system who can help. Its always turnes on previously and I wonder if it has a fail safe cut out if it detects no water in the tank or something???

Regards

Colin

ingram

Free Member
Aug 9, 2008
Funster No
I have a Combi Compact in my Starblazer. I don't offhand know what might be wrong with yours although I do have some experience of mending my Eberspacher. You should never run the hot water system on mains without water in the tank but i doubt doing so would prevent the panel turning on. Do you have a standard or 'De-luxe' control panel?

Sorry I can't help more and I am just off in the Renault in about five minutes. I'll see how you have got on next week.

...and yes what Jim says sounds a good possibility.

Harvey

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ingram

Free Member
Aug 9, 2008
Funster No
I'm back ......... but there's no update ....... in case you haven't fixed it, there is probably a separate power supply and fuse to the Combitronic from the leisure battery: there is in my Starblazer. The fuse is adjacent to the leisure battery; there are two, one for the Combi and one for 'everything else'.
hth

Harvey

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back