Coffee cream tower

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Mags52, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Mags52

Mags52 Funster

... and yes it is MH related.
    For those in the know there is a cake shop in Cupar in Fife that sells the most divine cakes known to wo/man. IMHO the most divine of these is the infamous coffee cream tower which is very nearly orgasmic.
    Any way, parking in Cupar has always been a nightmare even in a wee car but Fisher and Donaldson, the aforementioned cake shop, has just opened a new coffee shop with a BIG MH friendly car park. If you're in the area it's on the way into Cupar travelling east towards St Andrews - turn right up the Ceres Road. There is a big sign pointing up the road where it is but beware - as you approach the sign is literally right where you have to turn so keep an eye out. We went up the next turn the first time and it's a dead end (with turning space). You can always turn round in the Tesco car park if you blink and miss it and go back.
    if you get the chance have a coffee cream tower --- wonderful.
    We were out for the day to St Andrews and stopped on the way - great start to a lovely day.
    Mags

2. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

Being a coffeeaholic thats in me black book now....Thanks:thumb:

3. Taran_Las

Taran_Las Funster

Sounds wonderful - but I'm fat enough already without you adding to the temptation:Rofl1:

If I'm ever in that neck of the woods I suppose I could risk a wee one.

Phil