CMC website and App is back to normal (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2023
Funster No
MH
Just looking
I'm kidding... After being down for updating last night it's back and SNAFU some things never change.
Actually I'm wrong to kid you.... this is the normal situation actually, at least for the last 24 months!
After all their promises they've managed 2 stars for their App.... Which they will see as 100% improvement šŸ„“

OP
OP
Petroleumblownapart
May 4, 2023
Funster No
MH
Just looking
I'm kidding... After being down for updating last night it's back and SNAFU some things never change.
Actually I'm wrong to kid you.... this is the normal situation actually, at least for the last 24 months!
After all their promises they've managed 2 stars for their App.... Which they will see as 100% improvement šŸ„“
It gets better.... I phoned and tried to change a booking at Clumber but I hadn't heard for a few hours so left a message having eventually managed to cancel via the web. Unfortunately you can't change bookings online or in the App.
The warden who is great phoned me to both apologise and see if I still wanted different dates.......
Keep reading......
I explained that the main website said the WiFi at Clumber is updated finally but checking the site's web page it says not. When I questioned this the warden said "Ah but we prefer members to know the truth"..... You couldn't make it up!
Needless to say we decided not to rebook but stay at home. our next booking is at an independent site!
My only plea is someone at the CMC is ashamed enough to repeat this story and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Don't hold your breath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun