christmas and new year in spain (1 Viewer)

mightymoe

Free Member
Feb 26, 2009
Funster No
Hi could anyone help with best route to take from calais to benidorm.
Leaving uk on the 20 th dec,little bit worried about weather going through
France,any help would be appreciated thanks mighty moe.:thumb:

Julie798

Free Member
Dec 17, 2007
Funster No
Beni

Hi
If you put Calais to Benidorm in google, you will get enough info tolast you a life time, when I go to Spain, I go to Almeria so head a different way than you will, you will go Barcelona side, were as I go Calais Rouen bordeaux Madrid Jean Motril, but there is so much info, hopefully the weather will be ok, plenty of aires in France if the weather is to bad to drive :Smile:
I am heading back myself to the UK on Saturday, hope the weather stays good there :ROFLMAO:

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
best route depends on the weather at that time of year , and how long you have to spend

you are not just going to benidorm for the holiday period , surely ...if so just fly down ...plenty of appartments

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cherok

Free Member
Jun 28, 2009
Wales
Funster No
Exp
Months
Hello,
Personally, we would go Calais, Rouen, Dreux, Chartres, Orleans, Vierzon, Bourges, Clermont Ferrand. South of Clermont (on free motorway) via A75 to Millau. Take A9 to Vias and onwards direction Beziers and follow signs to Barcelona. When over the border continue all along the E15 to Benidorm.
We have been down as far as Barcelona that way and many times down as far as Perpignan:Smile:
Xmas somewhere nice and warm, wish it was us!!
Have a great trip!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back