chic c-line Mercedes-Benz Sprinter I 4.9 LE L (1 Viewer)

Jul 9, 2017
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Got this when I was down at the NEC and that the configuring done and sent back getting it from Premium Motorhomes and told I will have it first 1/4 2023. I have added 9G Tronic Auto 2x11kg gas bottles roof awning E&Plevelling system 2x160w solar panels 2x lithium batteries and the Victron system. I hope it will be as good as my Hymer am sure it will.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
No 2023 told me they had one coming over.
That's great my CompactLine due August they had one on order and changed the spec to what I wanted, main one being LHD. Really lucky as CompactLine have been in big demand with production sold out.

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
Without Prejudice.
Excellent choice, since you placed a “Factory Order” your pick of extras will l presume have been costed straight off the Carthago price list.

It is not unusual for the supplying dealer to order the MH from the factory without certain chosen extras particularly those that are high value and available easily in the U.K. Self Levelling,Alugas,Solars,Lithium and so on, the factory prices can be eye watering but the buyer is up for them,the dealer ceases the opportunity to increase his bottom line the buyer of course get his MH with all he ordered but they are not a factory fit.
This is so obvious on occasions when you are notified of your van being off production and going through preparation or whatever and it’s being fitted in their workshops or elsewhere with your extras. Just saying.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back