Rally Chester Easter Rally 2017 (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
@Carol sorry for my Secretary's poor manners, I am struggling to find the staff these days so may have to fire and hire. We will be gracing everyone with our presence from tomorrow PM, being young I have to work tomorrow as does Mrs H. we will therefore be arriving in two shifts, I will be arriving with the bears in the MH about 4-5 pm Nikki will be arriving by car with the beer at a similar time. I will be away early Saturday to run a marathon and then returning, so in view of my last experience's of running marathons inbetween funster meets, please do not park me near to @silkcut and @peteandsal. Nikki and I will be going into town tomorrow for a night out, so will try not to wake you all on our return.

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Thursday for us as well, not sure if I ever said, but not included in the naughty list so might have already

See you all soon :)(y)

we are on electrics, are they definitely part of 'our' area again this year, I hope so?

David and Bev

If not we'll keep you company, we've opted for electrickery as well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Hi @Carol we're leaving early on Friday morning so should be with you at lunchtime, we'll be there until Sunday afternoon.
Thanks
Dave

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
I know I could have missed it somewhere in the thread but could the following please let me know what day you are arriving at Chester please.

@Bessie600 , @jockaneezer @Allan & Loren @jo-ca @ciderman @RFS. @ValC @Kybod @petensal

@louise65 @Lisa @Muriel @haganap @roncab @Barclaybasher @aldenise @Alfieplustwo @T4mad

@Treeeev @Suzton

Sorry if you have posted but there are a lot of posts to look back through (y)
Sorry carol that I didn't tell you but I'm arriving on Thursday

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Carol I've given ray 2 board pens for the notice board one red and one black ,please feel free to use the red one to ban people from marquee. Lol

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Lord give me strength - It sounds like the inmates have taken over the asylum. What have I let myself in for!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all later today. Safe travels.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Haha join the club Carol!!!!
I've been awake since 3 30am may peak to soon today!!!

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Just wondering...what do we need to bring for the quiz, I'm guessing chairs, anything else?

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Lord give me strength - It sounds like the inmates have taken over the asylum. What have I let myself in for!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all later today. Safe travels.
What else do you expect Carol - this is Fun!...

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
@Carol sorry for my Secretary's poor manners, I am struggling to find the staff these days so may have to fire and hire. We will be gracing everyone with our presence from tomorrow PM, being young I have to work tomorrow as does Mrs H. we will therefore be arriving in two shifts, I will be arriving with the bears in the MH about 4-5 pm Nikki will be arriving by car with the beer at a similar time. I will be away early Saturday to run a marathon and then returning, so in view of my last experience's of running marathons inbetween funster meets, please do not park me near to @silkcut and @peteandsal. Nikki and I will be going into town tomorrow for a night out, so will try not to wake you all on our return.
you got up nice and early last year for your marathon and you still had a jack daniels in your hand what more do you want.im not going to chase you with your diet coke

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
My first trip, But not first time to Chester racecourse, been hundreds of times I'm a horsebox driver, lol. Safe travels everyone.

Mickey.
And you in your new van! Watch the entrance!

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
ALL DONE. Fist time I have looked at furum this morning . See you all this afternoon . Don't for get take pity on us poor marshals if it's raining . A nice hot cuppa would be lovely ;) X Kate

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back