gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
if i ever sell my motorbike (hoping one of the 3 people who are interested in it will buy it) first thing i buy are some new leisure batteries.

i've decided to go for broke, and get a couple of big elecsols, they have a 1000 cycle life, and i know that's true as i wore mine out only after 8 years of use, it had powered me first motorhome for 4 years, then my current one for 2 years, and then 2 years starting the vans engine, as i'd got some cheapo batteries to make up a 460 AH battery bank for £120, and needed a new starter battery, so used the elecsol i no longer used.

it was a mistake to use the cheapo batteries for my power needs, so now it's time to rectify that, and fit a couple of decent ones that should see me through the next 5 or more years.

So i want to buy 2 of the 270 AH jobbies, that's the biggest ones they do, searching the net finds prices ranging from £269 to £350 each, i havent tried asking for a discount for buying 2 yet, as i am wondering if anyone has seen these batteries at a cheaper price?

idealy somewhere in the midlands kinda area as i want to collect em rather than hope a courier wont dammage them,

Are any of the firms that give us funsters discounts resellers of elecsols? if so, whats your prices for 2 of the 270Ah ones?

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
I had 2 x 110 Ah Elecsols supplied and fitted by Dave Newell (trade member). See his ad at the top right of the home page.

Philip

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
Last time I called them direct (0800 16 32 98) & got the best price, I was willing to collect as they aren't that far from me (Neston, South Wirral) but they delivered them free the next day. I did find them a bt abrupt some times but eventually got somebody to give me a good deal.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back