Free Member
Apr 13, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
hi, all, has any one had trouble with there central locking on a 2007,Lunar Champ A511, as mine has now started to blow fuses, and the passenger door is locked and cant be opened from the outside, thanks.:Sad:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi and welcome.....

could be many things but most likely a trapped/chaffed wire is shorting to earth and blowing the fuse.

could also be the actuator/motor has burnt out or the mechanism has jammed and is overloading the fuse.

you need to get to the motor/actuator to check if it moves manually when pulled/pushed and the wiring to see if theres any obvious damage.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
hi and welcome.....

could be many things but most likely a trapped/chaffed wire is shorting to earth and blowing the fuse.

could also be the actuator/motor has burnt out or the mechanism has jammed and is overloading the fuse.

you need to get to the motor/actuator to check if it moves manually when pulled/pushed and the wiring to see if theres any obvious damage.

I had this happen on our car, as said by pappajohn turned out to be actuator, a little lubrication carefully applied to moving joints cured the problem.

Sorry forgot to say welcome

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
we had problem when we bought our pilote it was the wiring on the hab door near the hinges neede renewed hope this helps:Smile:

OP
OP
M

motorhomeman 01

Free Member
Apr 13, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
hi and welcome.....

hi, thanks for getting back to me, i thought that, i am taking it into camper uk next tuesday, i just hope it does not cost to much, if it is the motor/actuator.thanks for your help.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back