CD/Radio User Manual (1 Viewer)

A

andymax

Deleted User
Hi,

I have just bought my first motorhome, a 2002 Fiat Ducato Bessacarr, but I didn't get a user manual for the CD/radio. It doesn't have a model name on the front but the security code card identifies it as a Blaupunkt Fiat Ducato CD, Model No BP037722795904. Can anybody tell me where I can obtain a copy of the manual; I've tried the Blaupunkt web site but they are all listed with model names and there are hundreds!

If nobody can help with finding a manual, perhaps somebody knows how to tune it and set the pre-sets.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Tis is a link to all the blaupunct manuals that are availble Click me Enter operating instructions and choose from the (long) list

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

andymax

Deleted User
Dave

I had already tried the Blaupunkt site but the model name and number was not recognised.

Thanks anyway!

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Errrr, tried asking Swift if they know what it is? - or even a Fiat Ducato dealer!!!

OP
OP
A

andymax

Deleted User
Fiat CD-Radio

Brian,

It looks exactly like the one in your photograph.

If you could let me have a copy of the instructions, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks!

Andy :notworthy:

Benwick Rambler

Free Member
Oct 21, 2008
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
Andymax,

I've sent you a PM with my email address. If you contact me I'll send you an attachment with radio instructions.

Brian

OP
OP
A

andymax

Deleted User
Radio Instructions

Thanks Benwick Rambler; I'll email you direct.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back