Free Member
Jan 25, 2014
Weymouth,Dorset
Funster No
MH
Tugger, at the moment
Exp
new to motorhoming
They have been to a couple of Fun rallies, Stratford and Newbury if I remember correctly. They were made most welcome.

Brisey.

We certainly were and we had some FUN, I hadn't heard Enery8 laugh so much in years, so we are looking forward to more of the same this year. The bacon butties were good as well:Smile:
Sue

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
When we joined MotorhomeFun in 2009 we had a Toyota Hiace (with attitude) camper van. For 2 years we rallied with MotorhomeFun and made a lot of friends however, it did not work for us with Jean being partially disabled, having to pack everything up every time we wanted to go somewhere so we had to go back to the caravan.
We still Rally with MotorhomeFun, when we can fit it in and have always been welcomed and had lots if fun, making more friends each time we go. It must be one of the most friendly, welcoming Clubs you will ever be in.
Welcome to MotorhomeFun! :thumb:
Jean & Graham (JaG)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
I would gladly put up with yer Bill and, especially as I know you are a fellow hairy chinned biodiesel maker. Hope you are both well, and as usual call in at ours anytime. cheers. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back