LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
Their THS's are pretty good, although some of their prices are rising. We are at Lytham St Annes for 7.50 per night. So not to bad over easter

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
We have all we need onboard. And I'm 60 and yes The cheep sits are hard to find but not impossible

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
Ccc are good for facilities and for the campers that don't use half there van and you will pay . But I don't need fancy sites as my van comes with w c n shower and we use them both Ho we wash up as we have a sink .....lol SO NO they are not for me
But we are all different.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Ccc are good for facilities and for the campers that don't use half there van and you will pay . But I don't need fancy sites as my van comes with w c n shower and we use them both Ho we wash up as we have a sink .....lol SO NO they are not for me
But we are all different.
This tells me that you would be well suited to using DA meets and Temporary Holiday Sites that the club run. I can't remember the last time we used a club site but think it good value for DAs and THSs

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
Yes you are wright we did use them .but we tend to rally now and now we have brittstop and pub stops it made ccc not as good as it use to be . We have come on a lot in the last six years for motorhome s that's why the caravan club have now added motorhomes to it name but they have to realise we are not caravans and don't need what caravans need and we don't want to pay the same . But that's not going to happen so we just look for V F M .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back