Free Member
Jul 6, 2015
Blackrod Bolton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi,
Just purchased a burstner aviano, the swivel seats are very stiff to turn, does anyone know if they can be adjusted, also how do you remove the rear plastic cover on the seat base to gain access to the centre swivel.
Thanks a new member

rapido convert

Free Member
Feb 26, 2015
knutsford cheshire
Funster No
MH
A class rapido 996m
Exp
since 07
Hi bill and pat,
Welcome to the happy fun club.
The seat is secured by a single center bolt needing a 22mm spanner and 24mm socket. Be careful not to slacken too much as you will get wobbly seat syndrome :),
The swivel plate is sandwitched between a nylon swivel pad it is self lubricating and should not be overly greased/oiled.
The above is for an Aguti seat but from what i have seen in my various other moterhomes i have owned the same instructions/rules should apply
Cheers
Andy.

OP
OP
Bill and Pat

Bill and Pat

Free Member
Jul 6, 2015
Blackrod Bolton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thanks Andy, will have a try to slacken off the bolt a little, did see the bolt and the nylon pads, do the plastic covers on the rear base clip off to give access to the bolt, I tried to pull but didn't want to pull too hard and break the cover.

Thanks Again
Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rapido convert

Free Member
Feb 26, 2015
knutsford cheshire
Funster No
MH
A class rapido 996m
Exp
since 07
Depending on the make of seat, Aguti are on trim clips and pull off but i have seen trims held in place with minute self tapping screws from the side,
Cheers
Andy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back