Can't see off Topic posts anymore? (2 Viewers)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
It's probably because you keep trying to turn every thread into a Brexit thread. So if its disapeared or appears to do so in the future, now you know why.
Don't understand this, does it mean any off topic post in any thread, how are we supposed to know?

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Don't understand this, does it mean any off topic post in any thread, how are we supposed to know?

Some just like to wind up remainers or leavers; looking to turn anything into a brexit thread. Its like some people think of nothing else. I've had enough of it, I'm sure the majority have too.

Nov 22, 2018
South East but not London
Funster No
MH
Rimor Europeo 87
Exp
Five years plus three tugging
Some just like to wind up remainers or leavers; looking to turn anything into a brexit thread. Its like some people think of nothing else. I've had enough of it, I'm sure the majority have too.

Have we left the EU then?
You'd think that someone might have told us...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 22, 2018
South East but not London
Funster No
MH
Rimor Europeo 87
Exp
Five years plus three tugging

Seriously, I couldn't agree more. We are where we are, and the sooner everyone stops mentioning it, the sooner we can get back to the business of living life and having fun in your moho.

deleted79651

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
I agree.

Especially as Wales will soon be playing the All Blacks.:whistle2:
The tape of '9-3' by Max Boyce was from a live recording and the online lyrics for that Llanelli game differ slightly. There is no mention of miners seeking Annual Leave or Sick Leave so that they could watch the game, or indeed, of the wonderful line ...

'And Harry Morgan buried ...
His Granny once again ...' :LOL: (y)

'50,000 in the ground, And me and Dai outside ....'!

Steve

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
The tape of '9-3' by Max Boyce was from a live recording and the online lyrics for that Llanelli game differ slightly. There is no mention of miners seeking Annual Leave or Sick Leave so that they could watch the game, or indeed, of the wonderful line ...

'And Harry Morgan buried ...
His Granny once again ...' :LOL: (y)

'50,000 in the ground, And me and Dai outside ....'!

Steve
I was there according to my Dad.

I don’t specifically remember it, as I was only about 7 but we did spend quite a lot of time at Stradey Park back in the day.

Jan 11, 2011
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Consort Reef 2
Exp
since 1990
Jim . I do apologise for my post 13 please remove it if you can.
Thanks Alan

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Have I missed something what's Brexit :roflmto::roflmto: is it a new breakfast cereal :unsure: similar to Weetabix ??

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back