Camping cards

Discussion in 'Full Timers' started by fletch_lives, Mar 23, 2014.

1. fletch_lives

fletch_lives Read Only Funster

I just read the site called "RV Camping Europe" and they mentioned a Camping Card International, Camping Card ACSI, France Passion, and others. Does anyone know how and where to get these cards?

2. HymerB544

HymerB544 Funster

Try Vicarious Books. Acsi well worth it, haven't used France Passion though it sounds a good concept, and I don't bother with the CCI anymore, just take photocopies of my passport.:BigGrin:

3. 163phil

163phil Read Only Funster

4. sedge

sedge Funster

CCI costs £5 - but have been advised by daughter that they are available only if you are a member of one of the clubs - CC or C&CC.

On a C &CC rally at Camping Albufeira recently, it seemed to me the campsite weren't interested in letting you on unless you were a member of either CCI or ACSI - but in any event you got a 10% discount for CCI so well worth it from our POV.

I think it's more to show you have some Public Liability cover, just in case you set fire to the place or maim someone whilst on site.

(We've not come across this before, but then again not been to Portugal before either and in any case the sites we would normally use all need an INF card which we have! But that doesn't give any discount, just that you can't get in without it, mainly. LOL)