Bt Sport Now

Discussion in 'Motorcycles and Motorhomes' started by injebreck99, Jun 13, 2015.

1. injebreck99

injebreck99 Funster

As we have been away from home for weeks, we did not know about this BT Sport Europe, it says that if you get BT Sport through Sky as we do, you will now have to pay extra from now on, can anyone tell me if we will still be able to watch MotoGP through Sky as before?

2. wanderer

wanderer Funster

Go online to BT and downgrade to BT sportlite if you want this service free but you do have to sign up for another years broadband. Personally dont see why i should be paying for champion league football when i have zero interest as my team has no chance of qualifying. COYP

• Like Like x 1
  3. maison

maison Funster

Similar to Wanderer above we have just downgraded to BT Sportlite.

I cannot understand how an increase in price for a service I never requested in the first place can represent an improvement to service!

BT are relying on customer inertia to retain their client base while increasing their revenue. It will probably work with many people!

4. RowleyBirkinQC

RowleyBirkinQC Funster

Unless there is something coming of which I'm blissfully ignorant, this makes me even happier about my defection from Sky to Virgin, as BT Sport is just part of the bundle. Fingers crossed no uplift for BT Sport on this platform is imminent..

5. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

We can watch MotoGP anywhere we have broadband with a subscription off MotoGP themselves. They also offer masses of interviews and all past races.