Rally Chat Bristol Ballon Festival - Interest - Potential Rally. (2 Viewers)

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
:)Oi @LilacMoss I'm over here in the right place:restmycase: Unlike you spreading malicious rumours in the wrong place:moon2::p

@wizzer59 Ive been busy...ahem...over on here instead :p:whistle: This forum seems to be bringing out a very mischievous streak I didn't know I had...really beginning to like poking the bear...and running! :rofl:

Last edited:

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Ah that's beauty of fun, and nobody to tell you off(y) Well not seriously anyway:)

Its recapturing wonderful forgotten childhood fun...and certainly uplifting in ways that the lost inner child needs..and on that somewhat deep thought I think I'lI bid everyone a "Walton family goodnite"....nite jim bob...:sleep:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
@Popeye
@Tootles
@Trikeman
@Debs
@Mousy
@Wyaye wires
@Bertie Bassett

Just a suggestion....given that the rally date is still some time away...it does give those named on the above original "Funster Family Photo" (and anyone else if they so wish to join in) plenty of time to "gather up" their original clothes (as shown in picture above) for a somewhat updated version. So is anyone up for a recapture of this "gunster" photo....fully posed as the original one is...during the Brizzle Massacre..oops I meant Rally...? If there is enough laughter...I mean interest shown...maybe we can come up a suitable prize for "best dressed & posed"? Just a littlethought...with a few giggles...:whistle::imoutahere::rofl:

Give yer-sel a shake lass, it can be windy in Brizzle, Bertie, Howie and I would take off in a stiff breeze with collars like those. Plus just where am I gonna get short longs or long shorts and it looks like my shirt is stitched to my trousers too.....yer mad.......yer all bleedin' mad.

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
But @Popeye...its not going to be windy weather in August when we're at Brizzle...its Balloon Fiesta too! And Im sure we'd all help you not run...ermm....I mean float away...unless its blissfully from vino..;) As for your short longs...maybe you guys can swap ya trousers between the tall 'un's and short 'un's....and I won't mind at all sewing you up...:sneaky::sneaky:

Ps And it takes one to know one! :rofl:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Jeeze - two days working away with no internet access and everything goes to ratchet here - Panic not.......

I will answer the million PM's I have now,,,,,,,,,, immediately,,,,,,,,,,,, if not sooner.:laughing:

Regards,

Trikeman.:wink:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
@wizzer59 Ive been busy...ahem...over on here instead :p:whistle: This forum seems to be bringing out a very mischievous streak I didn't know I had...really beginning to like poking the bear...and running! :rofl:

You are getting away lightly young lady - not many on here could come out with a statement like 'poking the bear' and get away with it - you wait till Tootles see's this.:Eeek:

Regards,

Trikeman.:wink:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Wizzer59 now confirmed and on the attendee 'official' list.:clap2:

Not many places left now. Any more confirmations please PM me once you get the confirmation - that way I am not going to miss the confirmations in ever growing threads........ Fanks:groan:

Regards,

Trikeman. :wink:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Yep I slipped TERRY a fiver and told him to leave your confirmation till the last minute cos you'd been getting above ya station and not remembering people's names :ROFLMAO:

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Will be so gutted if mine gets missed and I don't get on after all this.....:crying:

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
You see Toots mad I tell ya, mad:eek:
Is Movan coming?? Great. ..........................................(she dosent wear knickers, you know........................................................................):Eeek::Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back