Rally Chat Bristol Ballon Festival - Interest - Potential Rally. (3 Viewers)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
DON'T mention vibrators please:eek::Eeek::Eeek:.....I've only just recovered from that particular thread, thanks:blush:
Errrrrrr, Scuse me little miss dirty mind, we were talking about something completely differend if you read the post properly.
We were talking about the length of our choppers, mine and Les's have motors that vibrate but poor Toots has lost his.
Oh, I see what you mean :p

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
Errrrrrr, Scuse me little miss dirty mind, we were talking about something completely differend if you read the post properly.
We were talking about the length of our choppers, mine and Les's have motors that vibrate but poor Toots has lost his.
Oh, I see what you mean :p

Just had a gander at 'what's on in Bristol' during the long weekend we are there - here is a link to some interesting things to have a look at should anyone want to venture around.
http://visitbristol.co.uk/things-to...VEN&sr=1&rd=on&stay=2015-08-06&end=2015-08-11

Regards,

Trikeman.;)

Does anyone else think Trikeman is trying to distract us from an interesting thread....and also that he is hoping to save face at his local from the activities Funsters are really planning.... :whistle:;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Ha!:laughing:
Terry :notworthy2: and I had a conflab today and I raised this,,,,,, he laughed at me and stated - "Kev, this is a really hairy arsed rugby players club, there's nowt going to happen that's not happened here before - ukulele playing geriatrics, chainsaws and freshly waxed, knickerless ladies may be new though, and interesting".:imoutahere:

Regards,

Trikeman. :getmecoat:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Just had a gander at 'what's on in Bristol' during the long weekend we are there - here is a link to some interesting things to have a look at should anyone want to venture around.
http://visitbristol.co.uk/things-to...VEN&sr=1&rd=on&stay=2015-08-06&end=2015-08-11

Regards,

Trikeman.;)]
Cheers for this, the 'Withdrawn' thing looks eerie, especially if it's lit at night, might have a gander at that as it's on this side of the bridge:D.....just so long as there's no anchors....:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Right All,,,,,,,,,,
That's it - we cannot book any more Funsters into the area of mass fun, chainsaws, waxed ladies and ukulele playing knickerless geriatrics - I hope I've got that bit right.:laughing:

Still one or two to confirm dates and van details though - quick as possible there! :swear2:

Regards,

Trikeman. :wink:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
@Trikeman

My nose is twitching lol, what's one of those then please?;)
See, I'm being good, even put it on the proper thread:D

What is a cwtch?

"Cwtch" is one of my favourite words. It is a word of my childhood which only has wonderful connotations. It is a welsh word which has a number of meanings all of which are warm and full of love. It is pronounced kutch, (rhymes with butch).

A cwtch is a small cosy place, a snug: in my nana's house, a miners cottage in the south wales valleys, the cwtch is a long kind of cupboard which fills the space under the stairs. It is her larder with shelves floor to ceiling, which was, in my young eyes, full of marvellous treasures ... mysterious tins and the best treasure of all - the button box. I would be allowed to bring the button box out and tip the contents on the carpeted floor in the lounge, the next hour or so would be spent sorting by size, by shade, by preference. The box was a myriad of treasures - pearl buttons, wooden buttons, pretty buttons from dolls clothes, large buttons from coats ... wonderful. The cwtch also contained a number of items which had belonged to my grampy, whom I never met. These items - an old camera, his binoculars and a money box with combination lock were particularly revered. I remember spending days and days trying to work out the combination for the box, I eventually managed it and was so pleased to have established a link with my long passed grampy.

"Cwtch" also has another meaning. It is another kind of small place, it is the act of creating a small space between you and another. It is like a hug ... but much much better! There are degrees of cwtching. To "cwtch-up" is to snuggle up with someone, particularly lovely on a cold welsh winters night. There is just a plain old "cwtch" much like a hug (but better), and then there's "a-big-cwtch", now "a-big-cwtch" is something special, it is a "cwtch" but with extra gusto, it's the kind of cwtch you give when you haven't seen a loved one in years, it's the kind of cwtch where you squeeze with all your might. What's wonderful about cwtches is they reach out, and they engage with feeling.

Trikeman. :lips:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
What is a cwtch?

"Cwtch" is one of my favourite words. It is a word of my childhood which only has wonderful connotations. It is a welsh word which has a number of meanings all of which are warm and full of love. It is pronounced kutch, (rhymes with butch).

A cwtch is a small cosy place, a snug: in my nana's house, a miners cottage in the south wales valleys, the cwtch is a long kind of cupboard which fills the space under the stairs. It is her larder with shelves floor to ceiling, which was, in my young eyes, full of marvellous treasures ... mysterious tins and the best treasure of all - the button box. I would be allowed to bring the button box out and tip the contents on the carpeted floor in the lounge, the next hour or so would be spent sorting by size, by shade, by preference. The box was a myriad of treasures - pearl buttons, wooden buttons, pretty buttons from dolls clothes, large buttons from coats ... wonderful. The cwtch also contained a number of items which had belonged to my grampy, whom I never met. These items - an old camera, his binoculars and a money box with combination lock were particularly revered. I remember spending days and days trying to work out the combination for the box, I eventually managed it and was so pleased to have established a link with my long passed grampy.

"Cwtch" also has another meaning. It is another kind of small place, it is the act of creating a small space between you and another. It is like a hug ... but much much better! There are degrees of cwtching. To "cwtch-up" is to snuggle up with someone, particularly lovely on a cold welsh winters night. There is just a plain old "cwtch" much like a hug (but better), and then there's "a-big-cwtch", now "a-big-cwtch" is something special, it is a "cwtch" but with extra gusto, it's the kind of cwtch you give when you haven't seen a loved one in years, it's the kind of cwtch where you squeeze with all your might. What's wonderful about cwtches is they reach out, and they engage with feeling.

Trikeman. :lips:

You are my Gramma and I claim the £5!:D Except she's been gone for 20 years:(

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Me too Bertie.... I've comp[letely lost track but seeing as I am probably the old bird at this meet I expect lots of granny cwtch es. from everybody. :)
Gettaway with you Joy.......we've seen loads of pics of you:p

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
All out of focus ... trust me. :) x

Clear as a bell to me, dear.

Broken Link Removed

Trikeman. :sneaky:

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-20_19-48-29.jpeg
    upload_2015-3-20_19-48-29.jpeg
    2.1 KB · Views: 9

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I have seen the photos and dancing videos and I don't believe she'll turn up in a pushchair.

Trikeman.
So have I...:LOL:.... I can only think that Griff is feeling particularly brave tonight;) Either that or he's confident that he can out run Joy:D

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@caleta42 - we have not received your booking form. Have PM'd on Saturday with information.
please contact.
regards,

Trikeman.
Trikeman......we met caleta 42 at Newark yesterday, they'd come to the fun tent to ask about the form (and we happened to be there).........think there'd been some confusion. I showed him which form he needed to fill in on the rugby club website & he said they'd do it.......
Hope that's ok?
Deb

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back