Bring & Buy Rally 5 glorious years. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
URGENT INFORMATION

If you are on the list of attendees, could you please fill in and return the form so we know what day/time to expect you. It really helps us to know.

On the form it mentions Fish and Chips. It's not a binding booking, its just so Joe knows how much fresh fish to order. Please be aware that normally there is quite a wait due to the amount of people requesting them. You can eat in or take back to your Van, the cost of the Fish and Chips is £5.95 per head (rally rate).

Joe also offers a great breakfast and Sunday roast. If you require this, you will need to book with him during your stay at the cotton arms.

Friday night is Cocktail night-----
A chance to sample some great cocktails both alcoholic and non to get you in the mood for your weekend.

Saturday day time is bring, buy, swop, sell, haggle, steal time. Your chance to move your gear on to someone else and a chance for others to buy. Remember, loosely motorhome related items only.

Saturday Evening is Entertainment night.
Two great bits of entertainment. In the main hall, we have Buddy Holly playing live, along with some dancing and shannanigans,
In the Pub, we have the great Funster Band " the Travelling Wrenburys" led by Janine and Barrie with guest stars all the way from Spain---:Smile:

Sunday morning will see the "little Breakfast Getaway" your chance to grab a lovely bacon Bap to fill you up for the journey home, if you are leaving on Sunday. There will definitely be a veggie option this year :winky:

Other things that we have done in the past but not booked in this time.
American supper. This is where we normally all get together early Saturday evening to bring a bit of food that we have made and have a big funster feast. We will be looking at the weather this year to decide if this happens and let you know on the day as soon as is possible.

The Sunday Dog Walk- a very popular event. However due to numbers, we will see on the Sunday the amount of interest in this. I can always produce a map of the very nice walk we have used for the past few years for those that may wish to go on their own.

HERE IS THE FORM---- CLICK THE BLUE WRITING IT WILL TAKE YOU THERE.

Broken Link Removed

1 Haganap
2 JAG ( Assistant parking marshals)
3 Bungy ( assistant assistant Bacon Marshalls)
4 Penelope Pitstop.
5 Monsi
6 Keith
7 CLS
8 Janine & Barrie
9 Chris Geeen
10 Gaz
11 Encantor
12 jezzpot
13 pat1951
14 Detnor
15 stig
16 12volt
17 Carol
18 Smudger
19 weekenders
20 canpous
21 phillcot
22 dingray
23 Meor
24 Merrick
25 amanda
26 Toledo
27 kaybee
28 atlantisbird
29 andyman
30 drago
31 welshcowboy
32 lol
33 motorhomelover
34 teddybard
35 familyguy
36 beerdrinker
37 Pat
38 Edgy
39 clive and veronica
40 Sennem
41 Mackems
42 movan
43 catspyjamas
44 MAZ
45 scammelmanswife
46 champers
47 JAws
48 Jim & Sian
49 Destination Unknown
50 Lyndon RV
51The Hutchies
52 Manda300gt
53 Kimada
54 Silverdreamers
55 Gozo Mike
56 Army two wheels
57 Artemis
58 abforfun
59 panda.
60 Spenders
61 scotties
62 Denbo
63 Salopian.
64 Wizbangs
65 Gran&Roger.
66 1OLL
67 Holdsworth Ranger
68 Don Quixote.
69 Lookback
70 finding nemo or something like that

Nemo

Free Member
May 31, 2013
Thetford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 on and off !
Hi Paul,
Jim sorted out my user name for me :thumb: It is Nemo

Sad to report I am son of Jaws. Pity me :Eeek:::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I know it is here somewhere but can't find it. Can I have postcode again please.:Sad: x

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Can we come too???

Hello Paul
Can we come to the bring and buy rally please. We've seen lots of Funsters we now know and would like to meet up again.
Pamela and Derek

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Hello Paul
Can we come to the bring and buy rally please. We've seen lots of Funsters we now know and would like to meet up again.
Pamela and Derek

Of course you can Pamela and Derek.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Cheshire. Can you not bring the cold weather with you this time though please. :winky:

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Sunshine on order...... Form completed
Fish and Chips ordered
Filled up with fuel
See you all soon..........byeee

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
I hope you have a good one Paul and Nikki. Sorry we won't be there this year as we could not get holiday but hope to see you at Stratford :Smile:

atlantisbird

Free Member
Mar 26, 2012
Near Bridlington
Funster No
MH
New Bentley C Class
Exp
since 2012 in own van
Metal detector for bring and buy

Hello Paul & Nikki,

Just a quick questions for you and the gang is it worth bringing our Garrett AT Pro metal detector we are thinking of selling through our metal detecting club or Ebay. Hardly used and still under warrantee from Regton's where we bought it end of August last year 2012.
Also we are thinking of where to go in between Wrenbury and Stratford any ideas or should we ask when we get to yours.

Does anyone know of agricultural shows or events in the extended area near to either of our venues.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Kindest regards
Atlantisbird
Ann & Harry

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I would bring your Metal detector with you, you never know.

As for somewhere to stay ?

There are many CLs around the area,

Depending also on how much you want to spend, there are some great sites about. Also don't forget that Stratford racecourse has its own campsite that you can use. From memory it's £12 PN a really nice site, you could then move on to the rally by driving a cross the field ::bigsmile:.

Why not try southport? There is beach car parking for motorhomes there ? A little further north but still a nice place for a few days.

There's cannock chase, wonderful woodland area,

I just wish that I had time to come with you lucky ones :winky:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
URGENT INFORMATION

If you are on the list of attendees, could you please fill in and return the form so we know what day/time to expect you. It really helps us to know.

On the form it mentions Fish and Chips. It's not a binding booking, its just so Joe knows how much fresh fish to order. Please be aware that normally there is quite a wait due to the amount of people requesting them. You can eat in or take back to your Van, the cost of the Fish and Chips is £5.95 per head (rally rate).

Joe also offers a great breakfast and Sunday roast. If you require this, you will need to book with him during your stay at the cotton arms.

A chance to sample some great cocktails both alcoholic and non to get you in the mood for your weekend.

Saturday day time is bring, buy, swop, sell, haggle, steal time. Your chance to move your gear on to someone else and a chance for others to buy. Remember, loosely motorhome related items only.

Two great bits of entertainment. In the main hall, we have Buddy Holly playing live, along with some dancing and shannanigans,
In the Pub, we have the great Funster Band " the Travelling Wrenburys" led by Janine and Barrie with guest stars all the way from Spain---:Smile:

Sunday morning will see the "little Breakfast Getaway" your chance to grab a lovely bacon Bap to fill you up for the journey home, if you are leaving on Sunday. There will definitely be a veggie option this year :winky:

American supper. This is where we normally all get together early Saturday evening to bring a bit of food that we have made and have a big funster feast. We will be looking at the weather this year to decide if this happens and let you know on the day as soon as is possible.

The Sunday Dog Walk- a very popular event. However due to numbers, we will see on the Sunday the amount of interest in this. I can always produce a map of the very nice walk we have used for the past few years for those that may wish to go on their own.

Broken Link Removed

1 Haganap
4 Penelope Pitstop.
5 Monsi
6 Keith
7 CLS
8 Janine & Barrie
9 Chris Geeen
10 Gaz
11 Encantor
12 jezzpot
13 pat1951
14 Detnor
15 stig
16 12volt
17 Carol
18 Smudger
19 weekenders
20 canpous
21 phillcot
22 dingray
23 Meor
24 Merrick
25 amanda
26 Toledo
27 kaybee
28 atlantisbird
29 andyman
30 drago
31 welshcowboy
32 lol
33 motorhomelover
34 teddybard
35 familyguy
36 beerdrinker
37 Pat
38 Edgy
39 clive and veronica
40 Sennem
41 Mackems
42 movan
43 catspyjamas
44 MAZ
45 scammelmanswife
46 champers
47 JAws
48 Jim & Sian
49 Destination Unknown
50 Lyndon RV
51The Hutchies
52 Manda300gt
53 Kimada
54 Silverdreamers
55 Gozo Mike
56 Army two wheels
57 Artemis
58 abforfun
59 panda.
60 Spenders
61 scotties
62 Denbo
63 Salopian.
64 Wizbangs
65 Gran&Roger.
66 1OLL
67 Holdsworth Ranger
68 Don Quixote.
69 Lookback
71 Snailtrailer

In still waiting for about 20 forms...... Can you please please fill the form out ,,,,,, without we do not know how many things to buy.

It's simple, click the link in the post above, :thumb:

Cheers Nikki

Last edited:
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Snailtrailer promoted to number 16

In still waiting for about 20 forms...... Can you please please fill the form out ,,,,,, without we do not know how many things to buy.

It's simple, click the link in the post above, :thumb:

Cheers Nikki

URGENT INFORMATION

In the Pub, we have the great Funster Band " the Travelling Wrenburys" led by Janine and Barrie with guest stars all the way from Spain---

Sunday morning will see the "little Breakfast Getaway" your chance to grab a lovely bacon Bap to fill you up for the journey home, if you are leaving on Sunday. There will definitely be a veggie option this year

Broken Link Removed

1 Haganap
4 Penelope Pitstop.
5 Monsi
6 Keith
7 CLS
8 Janine & Barrie
9 Chris Geeen
10 Gaz
11 Encantor
12 jezzpot
13 pat1951
14 Detnor
15 stig
16 snailtrailer
17 Carol
18 Smudger
19 weekenders
20 canpous
21 phillcot
22 dingray
23 Meor
24 Merrick
25 amanda
26 Toledo
27 kaybee
28 atlantisbird
29 andyman
30 drago
31 welshcowboy
32 lol
33 motorhomelover
34 teddybard
35 familyguy
36 beerdrinker
37 Pat
38 Edgy
39 clive and veronica
40 Sennem
41 Mackems
42 movan
43 catspyjamas
44 MAZ
45 scammelmanswife
46 champers
47 JAws
48 Jim & Sian
49 Destination Unknown
50 Lyndon RV
51The Hutchies
52 Manda300gt
53 Kimada
54 Silverdreamers
55 Gozo Mike
56 Army two wheels
57 Artemis
58 abforfun
59 panda.
60 Spenders
61 scotties
62 Denbo
63 Salopian.
64 Wizbangs
65 Gran&Roger.
66 1OLL
67 Holdsworth Ranger
68 Don Quixote.
69 Lookback

Pat and Trish

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
3 years
Sorry if it's been covered before but is there a fresh water point to top up the van on arrival :help:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Bloody 3 modem !!

Sorry for delay form filling wise Haggers ! Been in the wilds of Scotland with no wi fi !! :cry:Job sorted now !!:thumb: Currently wilding at Kyleakin before drifting South to Wrenbury and civilisation !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
URGENT INFORMATION​

In the Pub, we have the great Funster Band " the Travelling Wrenburys" led by Janine and Barrie with guest stars all the way from Spain---

Sunday morning will see the "little Breakfast Getaway" your chance to grab a lovely bacon Bap to fill you up for the journey home, if you are leaving on Sunday. There will definitely be a veggie option this year

Broken Link Removed

1 Haganap
4Penelope Pitstop
5 Monsi
6 Keith
7 CLS
8 Janine & Barrie
9 Chris Geeen
10 Gaz
11 Encantor
12 jezzpot
13 pat1951
14 Detnor
15 stig
16 snailtrailer
17 Carol
18 Smudger
19 weekenders
20 canpous
21 phillcot
22 dingray
23 Meor
24 Merrick
25 amanda
26 Toledo
27 kaybee
28 atlantisbird
29 andyman
30 drago
31 welshcowboy
32 lol
33 motorhomelover
34 teddybard
35 familyguy
36 beerdrinker
37 Pat
38 Edgy
39 clive and veronica
40 Sennem
41 Mackems
42 movan
43 catspyjamas
44 MAZ
45 scammelmanswife
46 champers
47 JAws
48 Jim & Sian
49 Destination Unknown
50 Lyndon RV
51The Hutchies
52 Manda300gt
53 Kimada
54 Silverdreamers
55 Gozo Mike
56 Army two wheels
57 Artemis
58 abforfun
59 panda.
60 Spenders
61 scotties
62 Denbo
63 Salopian.
64 Wizbangs
65 Gran&Roger.
66 1OLL
67 Holdsworth Ranger
68 Don Quixote.
69 Lookback
70 finding nemo or something like that..
71 Whatta

IF YOU ARE RED,,,,, HELP ME TURN YOU BLACK BY FILLING IN THE FORM PLEASE :thumb:

panda

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
notts
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1996
Sorry we can't make this meet as we have a leak in the toilet and our engineer has us booked in for Friday. Ann:Sad:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Sorry we can't make this meet as we have a leak in the toilet and our engineer has us booked in for Friday. Ann:Sad:

Where else do you have a leak?

I always use the toilet.:ROFLMAO:

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
If its any consolation paul [unfortunatly] i am still coming:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

just as well...need someone who sounds as bad as me when the singing starts on Saturday - to balance things out and maybe even cancel out the noise :ROFLMAO:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
just as well...need someone who sounds as bad as me when the singing starts on Saturday - to balance things out and maybe even cancel out the noise :ROFLMAO:

Dont worry bungy
Paul will be there:ROFLMAO:

Mel

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
URGENT INFORMATION​

Broken Link Removed

1 Haganap
4Penelope Pitstop
5 Monsi
6 Keith
7 CLS
8 Janine & Barrie
10 Gaz
11 Encantor
12 jezzpot
13 pat1951
14 Detnor
15 stig
16 snailtrailer
17 Carol
18 Smudger
19 weekenders
20 canpous
22 dingray
23 Meor
24 Merrick
25 amanda
26 Toledo
27 kaybee
28 atlantisbird
29 andyman
30 drago
31 welshcowboy
32 lol
33 motorhomelover
34 teddybard
35 familyguy
36 beerdrinker
37 Pat
38 Edgy
40 Sennem
41 Mackems
42 movan
43 catspyjamas
44 MAZ
45 scammelmanswife
46 champers
47 JAws
48 Jim & Sian
49 Destination Unknown
50 Lyndon RV
51The Hutchies
52 Manda300gt
53 Kimada
54 Silverdreamers
55 Gozo Mike
56 Army two wheels
57 Artemis
58 abforfun
60 Spenders
61 scotties
62 Denbo
63 Salopian.
64 Wizbangs
65 Gran&Roger.
66 1OLL
67 Holdsworth Ranger
68 Don Quixote.
69 Lookback
70 finding nemo or something like that..
71 Whatta

IF YOU ARE RED,,,,, HELP ME TURN YOU BLACK BY FILLING IN THE FORM PLEASE :thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
If any one else would like to join us for this event in fantastic sunshine.

Please shout now or forever hold your silence.

We have a few places left.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back