Boxer reverse light fuse ? (1 Viewer)

I Go Anywhere

Free Member
Apr 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
ye948976C
Hi All, I have a 2009 Boxer Autosleeper sigma el, I am in the process of fitting a wireless reverse camera to work on my gps/dvd 7 inch player, I need to connect the trigger power sauce on the reverse fuse, all OK BUT when I try to piggyback the revers fuse (F 35) it "seems" to be live all the time, if I pull the fuse with reverse engaged the standerd reverse light goes out but when I put the piggyback fuse in it shows live in neutral. bit confusing I know but someone out there must have come across this. Thanks in advance.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi welcome,

to make this clear, everything works as normal when the fuse is in place and its only when you put the piggy back in there is a problem?

if that is the case then the piggy back is the problem. it must either be faulty or its its not fitting correctly.

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
The live feed is to the reverse switch (likely on the gearbox), you need to take the feed post this switch to switch on a reversing camera.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
I

I Go Anywhere

Free Member
Apr 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
ye948976C
Thanks guys for your input, Clivfog, that makes sense, will take the feed from the reverse switch, Cheers guys.šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back