Rally Bonfire weekend at Shrewsbury Showground 3rd 4th 5th (2 Viewers)

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
We are interested in this including the VIP package.
You will really love this rally.
The VIP package includes a four week loan of a dachshund, along with a 20% discount voucher and 4 bags of puppy food if you wish to purchase one. We will also throw in a lifetimes supply of little black poo bags.

( no bad language allowed on the forum )

Anne

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Moving on from the schoolboy humour.

How's about if we do get the room having Steampunk Friday.

Sunday because it's Movember it's got to be moustache judging time whether they be home grown or stick on.

Kate where are you.
Lol oh Anne you do make me laugh . I'm game for anything you know that . Some won't want to dress up but those that do go for it . The ones that don't want to dress up will have a. Laugh at those that do I'm sure . Whatever , Fun will be had . Love the Movember idea @tonka does thAt every year . loving the banter between you and Jimboholick ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
52 VIP's to date :) Jan at the Showground has said if we can't get the 70 she will get the other VIPs needed to fill the room but we will have to share the room with them on the Saturday night and we won't be able to have that same room on the Friday night as they will have to be set up for the VIP's . There might be the option of the downstairs room for the Friday and Sunday night that we can use instead BUT the upstairs room is the better option so come on we nearly there only 18 more VIP 's needed
X Kate

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Please note that we will want VIP status. You haven't got us down for that on your list on page 1. ;)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Please note that we will want VIP status. You haven't got us down for that on your list on page 1. ;)
Thankyou so much for pointing that out had missed quite a few others to but I had added you all in for final total
So still 52 VIP's :)
Kind regards Kate X

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
54 VIP's :) only 16 more to secure the use of the upstairs room for our duration there . Thankyou everyone

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back