Rally Bonfire weekend at Shrewsbury Showground 3rd 4th 5th (1 Viewer)

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Bump.
BOOK YOUR ROCKET NOW !
Only 2VIPS places left

:party2: :wine: :party: :wine: :party2:

BOOK THE BONFIRE BANG !

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Only 2 VIP places left all info about this meet is on page 1 of this thread . Once the 70 places have gone I shall start a reserve list x regards Kate x

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Just a thought - (I know, it takes some believing) but if we end up being short of the seventy why don't we each chuck a couple of quid in to cover the shortfall to ensure that we get the room to ourselves?

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hi Kate,
Can @bobnden have the last two VIP places please. They can't get on Internet.
Thanks (y) x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@TrebleH
@RanC
@f6c
Have private messaged you could you please let me know if you still wish to attend as VIPS please . Kind regards Kate X

Thankyou for your deposits @TrebleH
@RanC
@f6c
Can you please let me know if you still wish to be on the list either by answering the PM's I have sent you or on this thread please . kind regards Kate x

. Even though Funsters have paid Their deposits circumstances may change so it's ideal for us to have a reserve list .so if you are or maybe interested in this meet please put your name down .
Kind regards Kate x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
70 VIPs
64PAID DEPOSITS
WILL START A RESERVE LIST

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi have received an email confirming which VIPS have paid . I have been given one name of Norman Coulson who I do not have on my list . Could you tell me if this is anyone on this thread or list please .
Regards Kate X

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi have received an email confirming which VIPS have paid . I have been given one name of Norman Coulson who I do not have on my list . Could you tell me if this is anyone on this thread or list please .
Regards Kate X

Hi Kate it's Norman & Odette (Detnor). I think. x

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Just a thought - (I know, it takes some believing) but if we end up being short of the seventy why don't we each chuck a couple of quid in to cover the shortfall to ensure that we get the room to ourselves?

Like it, straight out of one of those WW2 films, we arrive with this "poorly" member, in a balaclava coz he's cold, being helped in by two FUNsters. Shall we call him Clive ? But who is to get Clive's share of the food ?

Tortie

Free Member
Mar 16, 2017
Scarborough
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
1990 on and off
Hi Kate
We talked last Saturday at Eden Camp and you were going to find some information for me. I think I did something wrong on my last message as it did not appear on the thread:(.
Kind regards Bill & Jenny:)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Kate
We talked last Saturday at Eden Camp and you were going to find some information for me. I think I did something wrong on my last message as it did not appear on the thread:(.
Kind regards Bill & Jenny:)

Hi Bill & Jenny I have private messaged you . Check your inbox x regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We have another place as someone has asked to be removed from list so back down to 68 VIPS :( Also
Still waiting on @RanC to get back to me please ???

So we have 2VIP places available if anyone is interested X
Regards Kate X

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@BallAndChain I have put you at number 5 on the list on the first page off this thread X
If when you have paid Jan just post on this thread and I will put paid next to you name . Great yo have you on board look forward to meeting you again . Regards Kate X

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We have 66 VIP's who have Paid their deposits Thankyou

Anymore Funsters interested in joining us for the VIP night please let me know
Regards Kate X

Deleted User
Hi Kate,
Apologies for not replying sooner. Were away December to March in Spain, and then a week in Lincoln before the Peterborough meet w/o Laptop. Busy week and just catching.
So 2nd apology, no longer can do Bon Fire as we have booked for a month in Malta the week after.
If you struggle to find a replacement, contact me nearer the date for a donation for the VIP suite. Sorry to let you down.
Must put a mug shot up, as no doubt we must have passed each other at Peterborough.
Ian S

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Kate,
Apologies for not replying sooner. Were away December to March in Spain, and then a week in Lincoln before the Peterborough meet w/o Laptop. Busy week and just catching.
So 2nd apology, no longer can do Bon Fire as we have booked for a month in Malta the week after.
If you struggle to find a replacement, contact me nearer the date for a donation for the VIP suite. Sorry to let you down.
Must put a mug shot up, as no doubt we must have passed each other at Peterborough.
Ian S
Thankyou for letting me know Ian appreciate that . There is still time for the Funsters to book VIP places there are only two places now I'm sure someone will want them . We did look out for you at Peterborough we were marshalling so was hoping to meet you on arrival :( had Carol on the bacon butties looking out for you as well ahh well we may meet up one day it would be good to put face to a name X kind regards Kate

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back