Bloody Kindle App On My Samsung Note 4... (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I have bored Folk to death raving on and on about my Note 4 Phablet and how fabulous it is for using in a motorhome.

Small in size. Easy to charge and it fulfills ALL my media needs, video, music, radio, MOTD, live footy, YouTube etc etc...

I read the newspapers on it each day (only left wing, mamby pamby tree hugging ones) and I also have the Kindle E Reader app all set up on it.

Therein lies the problem.

Every time I am reading a book review that interests me, I click on the Kindle Shop and download a sample of it. Instantly I can read a bit of the said book and, you've guessed it, more often than not I press the button "Buy It Now" and now, there it is, another addition to my expanding library.

Two today...

Anatomy of Innocence. True examples of horrendous, wrongful convictions...

and Reacher Said Nothing: Lee Child and the making of Make Me by Andy Martin.

(the latter is a must for Reacher fans)

When will I ever get around to reading them all?

For anyone who wants to know more about the above, here is a link to the offending article.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/l...ul-imprisonment-is-all-too-real-a7668416.html

JJ :cool:

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Anatomy of Innocence. True examples of horrendous, wrongful convictions...

JJ :cool:
If your into above then Making A Murderer on Netflix will be right up your street JJ, assuming you haven't already seen it, absolutely unbelievable what happens well worth watching

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back