Blogs of 4mth Snowboarding & Sahara trip

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by activecampers, Feb 15, 2011.

1. activecampers

activecampers Read Only Funster

Hi

We know some people are interested, so if you are then we're 64 days into our trip -maybe 60 odd to go. All in our baby 4.8m van!

Had 7 weeks snowboarding, but now heading south slowly and on the France/Spain borders. Sunny and nice day today, though not swimming in the sea weather!

Blog info and index is here: http://www.doyourdream.co.uk/trip-reviews-and-details/trip-08-snowboarding-sahara/

May be some useful stuff on there for people interested in snow, france/spain dawdle, or morocco (yet to be added as we're not there till March!)

Hope all well wherever you all are.

ActiveCampers (or inactive campers due to sore back from snowboaridng accident still :( )

2. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

something about all that snow makes me glad I am sat in the warm, hee hee. I have always thought there was something missing in my life but am sure it is not snow and snowboarding no matter how exhilarating it appears. Glad you are having a great time though and a really interesting and appreciated read. Thanks.

3. activecampers

activecampers Read Only Funster

Cheers. Should get more interesting for the next 60 days - 7 weeks snowboarding doesn't make great reading lol!

And looks like the weather is getting better that brings out the best in the place. Oh - and an English Adria Twin just pulled up next to us...!

4. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

I take it you like it.