• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Bike Slide For Any Panel Van Converters (1 Viewer)

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
This is a homemade slide that I made to enable me to fit to full size bikes in the minimum space needed in the back of our previous van. Its key components are:

Two Accuride Slides https://accuride.metrol.com/dz9301-...gk7tBkN6COfWQkza_OQLkoeYEtFMo5WBoC3RMQAvD_BwE rated to 274kg (RRP £230 - receipt available)
Two Saris bike mounts RRP £43.20
And a bit of mild steel!

Bikes out.jpg

It has served us well for four years but the new van has a proper garage.

So don't get your bikes nicked - pick up this bargain for £135 and for a £20 more I'll throw in the Continental wheelbag (RRP£45) for the front wheels and if you need it I have a through axle converter for £20. (RRP £40)

Collection from near Darlington or Sunderland or will post at cost

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
If anyone is interested in the Accuride slides to make a box slide for your garage / locker I'll sell separately at £125.

Dec 28, 2017
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class Adria Vision
Exp
Since 2016
Paddywack, I’d like those slides please. Can you price up postage to North Wales please.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 28, 2017
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class Adria Vision
Exp
Since 2016
Hold on a moment. I’m now beginning to doubt if they’ll fit with the front wheels on. I’m collecting it next week so can have a proper measure up. I’m pretty certain that I’ll have the slides but may also have the other bits too. Get back to you next week. Thanks

OP
OP
P

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
Hold on a moment. I’m now beginning to doubt if they’ll fit with the front wheels on. I’m collecting it next week so can have a proper measure up. I’m pretty certain that I’ll have the slides but may also have the other bits too. Get back to you next week. Thanks
OK no worries.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back