Best Upholstery Protection Spray?

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Oriel, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Oriel

Oriel

The upholstery in our MH is ivory leather with ivory fabric - this wouldn't have been our first choice of colour but it does look nice.

We have a Border Collie and have quickly realised that the ivory colour isn't going to stay that way very long! Our dog has a dedicated seat area to himself which is covered by a throw and I've decided to protect the other upholstery with a spray. I'm just wondering which protector is best - the one which springs immediately to my mind is Scotchguard... is this OK or does anyone have any other recommendations?

2. Ralph-n-Bev

Ralph-n-Bev Funster

When we had our upholstery made for Pug ( our PVC) at Regal , they recommended scotch guard
    Ralph ordered it off Amazon , I think. We went for the one that does fabric and leather. I used 2 large cans doing the cab seats and the u shape lounge, plus the scatter cushions. ( outside on a warm day in the shade )
    He also recommended conditioning the leather every 6 months with Mur ( I think he said that ?) So we will. He knows what he's talking about after all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oriel

Oriel

Thanks for your reply. Off to Amazon now!