Best Upholstery Protection Spray? (1 Viewer)

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
The upholstery in our MH is ivory leather with ivory fabric - this wouldn't have been our first choice of colour but it does look nice.

We have a Border Collie and have quickly realised that the ivory colour isn't going to stay that way very long! Our dog has a dedicated seat area to himself which is covered by a throw and I've decided to protect the other upholstery with a spray. I'm just wondering which protector is best - the one which springs immediately to my mind is Scotchguard... is this OK or does anyone have any other recommendations?

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
When we had our upholstery made for Pug ( our PVC) at Regal , they recommended scotch guard
Ralph ordered it off Amazon , I think. We went for the one that does fabric and leather. I used 2 large cans doing the cab seats and the u shape lounge, plus the scatter cushions. ( outside on a warm day in the shade )
He also recommended conditioning the leather every 6 months with Mur ( I think he said that ?) So we will. He knows what he's talking about after all.

OP
OP
Southdowners

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Thanks for your reply. Off to Amazon now!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back