Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Time for me to renew my Spanish sim from Andy tomorrow. How do you top up @hilldweller please, I gather you can't use a credit card online unless you have a Spanish one.
I agree that it's very fast.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Who could not fail to love this place. Just had my daily cycle along the front, bright setting sun, front full of life and it's mid winter. And it's cheap and near home.

Now on a local sym from Andy in the indoor market, €15 for 3G, 4G connrction and pretty quick.

Or we could be freezing in the UK.

its gone quite mild again here Brian had to let the log burner go out as to warm :) still we wished we were in Benni with you all xxxx

Deleted User
We are just up the road in Damius and are making our way too Beni, it's SWMBO's 50th in a cpl of weeks time and were thinking of parking the van up for a cpl of weeks (staying on sites has never been our thing, but we thought we'd give it a go)

Both Villasol and Villamar are showing availability and quoting the same price on there online booking, which should we go for?

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
We are just up the road in Damius and are making our way too Beni, it's SWMBO's 50th in a cpl of weeks time and were thinking of parking the van up for a cpl of weeks (staying on sites has never been our thing, but we thought we'd give it a go)

Both Villasol and Villamar are showing availability and quoting the same price on there online booking, which should we go for?
If it was me I would go for Villasol as Villamar is too far out of town.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back