Belly Locker by mistake

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by DavidG58, Jul 15, 2014.

1. DavidG58

DavidG58 Funster

A few weeks ago I read a similar thread to this but can't see it now

I now use the 'Recent Posts' option to view what is going on, this automatically includes all threads as it's name suggests, this however includes Belly Locker entries that I suspect the vast majority of members / readers would chose to avoid

Today we had a post with an innocuous title, listed under Belly Locker, as it happened it was far from offensive IMO and could just have sneaked into the U shaped lounge, however it could have been far worse and then possibly viewed by many by accident

Can Belly Locker entries either not be included at all in recent posts and have to be selected specifically to find, or can we set filters independently to avoid the Belly Locker

I am not a prude, but have read a few entries in there and don't really want to bump into many by accident

David

• Like Like x 1
  2. JJ

JJ Funster

I too avoid the Belly Locker as much as possible...

JJ :cool:

3. movan

movan Funster Life Member

My computer must do its own thing then.... If I click on New Posts I get posts which arn't on Recent posts... could be me confused again I guess. :(

4. irnbru

irnbru Funster Life Member

New posts will give you ones you havent saw then they move into recent posts...I think.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Abacist

Abacist Funster

In another forum that I frequent (Not to do with Motorhomes) there is a facility to tick a box on a thread to ignore it in future and then it ceases to exist as far as that person is concerned. No notifications of any thread posts and doesn't appear in the lists of new posts for just that person. Board software is however different to this site! Perhaps a useful suggestion to make to the software house?