Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
After a short break I am glad to say we will be away in our MH for all of two nights starting Sunday. The reason for the break was an operation, I was diagnosed with a "Triple A" last March (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm), and despite the assurances of the surgeon, was the reason we did not travel to France in June. We did, however, have a lovely trip to Scotland. Anyway, the operation was carried out on 10th July. An "open" repair was completed (giving me a most impressive scar - will be claiming a successful battle with a great white shark). Cannot praise our hospital staff highly enough. At last my wife has deemed I have recuperated enough for a short trip. In fact, a very short trip, all of 7 miles to a local CC site. Think even now she would have preferred to pitch up at the hospital "just in case". The ticking time-bomb which was the Triple A has been defused and life goes on.
Steve

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Bloody good news Steve.......been in and out myself for a few months now, don't these Doctors realise I have a boat and a motor-home that both need exercise......

You take it easy Steve........Griff.......:thumb:

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Hope you have a great and safe few days, best wishes

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Hope everything goes well on your short trip and it provides confidence for the next trip.:thumb:

gorsty

Free Member
Aug 17, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Good luck to you and many more days away :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2022
Darwen, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740e
Exp
2 years
After a short break I am glad to say we will be away in our MH for all of two nights starting Sunday. The reason for the break was an operation, I was diagnosed with a "Triple A" last March (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm), and despite the assurances of the surgeon, was the reason we did not travel to France in June. We did, however, have a lovely trip to Scotland. Anyway, the operation was carried out on 10th July. An "open" repair was completed (giving me a most impressive scar - will be claiming a successful battle with a great white shark). Cannot praise our hospital staff highly enough. At last my wife has deemed I have recuperated enough for a short trip. In fact, a very short trip, all of 7 miles to a local CC site. Think even now she would have preferred to pitch up at the hospital "just in case". The ticking time-bomb which was the Triple A has been defused and life goes on.
Steve
good on ya enjoy and best of luck

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back