Avtex tv help required (2 Viewers)

weason334

Free Member
Jun 6, 2023
Funster No
MH
ducato 2.3 custom
I have an Avtex 16inch TV/DVD Model# W163DR,Even after auto tune found over 200 channels Picture on all digital tv channels started to pixelate,and the picture on my fire stick started to flash on and off ,Has anybody any suggestions for a fix.
Thanks in advance for any help received

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Maybe try a phone call to Avtex to see if they can offer any advise.
If you have something like a DVD player try that connected via HDMI if the video from that is not right then I would suspect a faulty TV.

Have you tested it on a TV aerial in the home ?

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Look up the support on their website. Withe checking the latest firmware (software) is installed. Easy update to download on computer to a USB stick and update.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
weason334

weason334

Free Member
Jun 6, 2023
Funster No
MH
ducato 2.3 custom
Maybe try a phone call to Avtex to see if they can offer any advise.
If you have something like a DVD player try that connected via HDMI if the video from that is not right then I would suspect a faulty TV.

Have you tested it on a TV aerial in the home ?
Will try dvd player, although tv is 12v there is a 240v supply next to tv aswell to try dvd player.not tried in home through tv aerial but will try aswell,Thanks for suggestions

OP
OP
weason334

weason334

Free Member
Jun 6, 2023
Funster No
MH
ducato 2.3 custom
Look up the support on their website. Withe checking the latest firmware (software) is installed. Easy update to download on computer to a USB stick and update.
Thanks for advice will try updating software

OP
OP
weason334

weason334

Free Member
Jun 6, 2023
Funster No
MH
ducato 2.3 custom
Thanks for all advice received it turned out to be interference from the water pump.
When I switched off water pump the digital channels loaded and work perfectly,when the water pump was switched on and in use the digital channels pixelated and we’re unwatchable.
I am now looking for a suppressor to install on the feed into the tv I’m only guessing that will sort out the problem

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back