Avtex to/Harrogate show (1 Viewer)

Apr 25, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Looking for the best price on an Avtex L188DRS tv and wondering if there were any show offers on at the Great Yorkshire show at Harrogate this weekend? Thanks

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Doubt it......the GREAT YORKSHIRE SHOW is an agricultural and livestock show.

The Yorkshire motorhome show, on the other hand, is a motorhome show using part of the great Yorkshire showground.

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
When we wers at Malvern show last August we looked at Snipe and the only offer they would give was £18. NEC they offered £20. Trouble was even withe the meagre discount it was more than suppliers on the Web and we told them that but.they didn't care. We didn't buy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
When we wers at Malvern show last August we looked at Snipe and the only offer they would give was £18. NEC they offered £20. Trouble was even withe the meagre discount it was more than suppliers on the Web and we told them that but.they didn't care. We didn't buy.
Overpriced tv by any standard..

Mar 31, 2014
Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
Funster No
MH
BUCCANEER CARAVEL
Exp
SINCE 1975
We have had 3 Avtex Tv,s and found them a great product and if you get a problem they are superb to deal with!Go onto Ebay and you usually will get a good price.We have just bought a new one with satellite built in.Put the old one on ebay and got a good price for it as we did the previous one.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
We have had 3 Avtex Tv,s and found them a great product and if you get a problem they are superb to deal with!Go onto Ebay and you usually will get a good price.We have just bought a new one with satellite built in.Put the old one on ebay and got a good price for it as we did the previous one.
Just good backup to a normal tv . The cello traveller almost the same half the price and with WiFi..

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
Just good backup to a normal tv . The cello traveller almost the same half the price and with WiFi..

Not exactly wi-fi (as I know it) but wireless connectivity between your mobile device and the TV - which might be handy to cast photos etc to the screen.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Not exactly wi-fi (as I know it) but wireless connectivity between your mobile device and the TV - which might be handy to cast photos etc to the screen.
I have superb WiFi from my cello to a sound bar so what are you saying .I am lost on your comment

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
I have superb WiFi from my cello to a sound bar so what are you saying .I am lost on your comment

When I think of wi-fi, I think of internet connectivity. What you have is basically local wireless interconnectivity.

I have a 3 year old Cello Traveller without all the bells and whistles so was interested in your comments. I was just trying to establish what you meant by the term wi-fi :D

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
When I think of wi-fi, I think of internet connectivity. What you have is basically local wireless interconnectivity.

I have a 3 year old Cello Traveller without all the bells and whistles so was interested in your comments. I was just trying to establish what you meant by the term wi-fi :D
Sorry I mislead you I shou!d have said Bluetooth ..roy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back