LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
do autotrail (scout) fut an axillary input for a site booster TV arial cable anywhere or do you bung it in throuht a window?

and anybody going to clumber park this weekend wiling to show a newbe a few tips?

I expect your all a peterbrough:Sad:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
do autotrail (scout) fut an axillary input for a site booster TV arial cable anywhere or do you bung it in throuht a window?

and anybody going to clumber park this weekend wiling to show a newbe a few tips?

I expect your all a peterbrough:Sad:

Mine has no input, so I put it through the window next to the shelf where my flat screen tv is. My tv came from comet about £175. The window still shuts as the cable squeezes the rubber surround. Hope this helps !!...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Mine has no input, so I put it through the window next to the shelf where my flat screen tv is. My tv came from comet about £175. The window still shuts as the cable squeezes the rubber surround. Hope this helps !!...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

thanks for that it will save me shearching everywhere, my old van had input under the foor that pigy backed in the status box, I put it throught the window for now, cant miss the grand prix tomorrow:Eeek:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I hope that you are not going to watch it on the "letterbox" tv with some binocs !!! Did you get a tv for your lounge area ? :Rofl 1: :Rofl 1: :Rofl 1:

S

schan

Deleted User
onlinemerketing

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
all his posts are threats I have reported them one has been removed but not others as yet.
Better safe than sorry.

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
clicked it before i saw your post eileen/ mark.

page not found......:thumb:

too trusting....thats my trouble :Doh::Blush:

i see he/she is now banned

PM me your bank details John:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
I hope that you are not going to watch it on the "letterbox" tv with some binocs !!! Did you get a tv for your lounge area ? :Rofl 1: :Rofl 1: :Rofl 1:

no, got a 19 incher from asda with dvd, has seperate 12volt power supply so with the correct lead could use it on van battery, £185

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back