Free Member
Apr 5, 2010
West Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A year.
:Smile: Hi I am Harry or as we say down here in the far west of Cornwall 'arry.
The van is a Elddis Autostratus CK 2001 on a Peugeot Boxer 2.5 TD, 4 berth with and end bathroom and a slide out bike rack. I have personally not seen another one like it? but it cannot be a one off! can it? The autostratus seem usually have an end lounge and I have seen them with an end kitchen. If you have one like ours I would love to hear from you.
We are near St Michaels Mount and see a lot of motorhomes in the area, if you are coming down this way let me know and you might get a coffee or stronger.
We all live in a wonderful World and I am lukcy to live in the best part of it, I'm Cornish and so I am biased. ::bigsmile:

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
welcome to the fun arry nice to have a fellow cornish man on board , and yes we are blessed :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Welcome 'arry To MH Funflyingwelcome

Hope you enjoy your travels.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
cornishaich

cornishaich

Free Member
Apr 5, 2010
West Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A year.
Thank you all

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I certianly hope to meet some of you, sometime, somewhere but I am afraid it will not be Camarthen as I still need to earn a crust and we are already heading up to the camp site at Twyford Wharf, Banbury in Oxfordshire (my brother lives just down the road in Kings Sutton) at the end of April.
I meant what I said about Marazion and a drink or if you need anything and I can help harrysafariuk@aol.com if your heading down this way. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back