Autoquest 115 Number plate Lights

Discussion in 'Elddis' started by Noggin, May 14, 2012.

1. Noggin

Noggin Funster

My '08 Autoquest 115 fail its MoT on a rear number plate light fitting, it was badly corroded.:cry:
    My local garage managed to fit an old Ford on to get it through but suggested I try and get new ones?:RollEyes:

Has anyone had this problem? and how forthcoming have Elddis been in supplying them? I can fit them myself? :Smile:

2. knokinonabit

knokinonabit Funster

Elddis won't supply anything from the factory, you have to go through a dealer.
    I have tried to get a few things and contacted them directly and I am still waiting for replies to some of my queries, which are for information only.
    Not impressed with them.

3. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

as it is for a 2008 van and out of warranty, they probably wont want to know.

All the manufacturers though use standard light fittings, so if you have the ols one, look for a serial or model number and do a google search. Jokon and caraluna are common makes used for many vans. its much cheaper to source the parts direct than go through a dealer

4. RS SPIKE

RS SPIKE Funster

I know this is an old thread, but i have the same problem with my light fitting on a sunstyle 140.
    Did anybody solve the problem ??

5. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

the only cure is to fit new lights and waterproof the connections . the design picks up road dirt and spray, so the original lights only have a limited life span

• Like Like x 1