Autogas 2000

Discussion in 'Motorhome Accessories' started by Puddleduck, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Puddleduck

Puddleduck Funster

Just had the most expensive night wilding ever at Autogas near Thirsk..... but the free Alugas bottle with fitting included made it worthwhile! Many thanks to Chris and his brilliant team - and for the Funster discount.

• Like Like x 3
  2. glenn2926

glenn2926 Funster

Glad you're happy. We are there on the 20th for an underslung tank fitting. Have to be there for 08.00 so have to be up early. How much is the discount? Didn't know we got one.

3. premiere99

premiere99 Funster

I am booked in for an overnight stay in early November to have a 60l tank fitted next day, was not aware of a Funster discount as it is not on the discount page here, so how much is the discount?

Clive

4. premiere99

premiere99 Funster

How did the tank fitting go and what size did you get, ours is booked in for November, did you get a Funster discount?

5. glenn2926

glenn2926 Funster

A very neat job. We got a 55litre tank fitted. I asked on here re the funster discount but did not get any reply so did not get it. I do not know what, if any we get. They do a larger tank, 60 litres I think but it depends on ground clearance. They said the 55litre we have holds more than the 13kg and 6kg cylinders we had. So happy with that

• Like Like x 1
  6. premiere99

premiere99 Funster

Chris Wise recons he should be able to fit a 60 litre under our Cheyenne 635 but 55 will do if not, can't wait for the gas locker space for a couple of extra 125ah batteries and the ebike battery charger and ebikes battery storage can be permanently setup in the locker.

7. ramsthom

ramsthom Funster

When I had 2 x 6kgs tanks fitted a couple of years ago the funster discount was 5%. Take your membership number just in case its asked for.

• Like Like x 1