autocruise stardream

Discussion in 'Motorhome Detailing' started by smiffy502000, Aug 16, 2016.

1. smiffy502000

smiffy502000 Funster

hi all, is there anyone out there that owns an autocruise stardream circa 2007 who can tell me how to activate the on board solar panel regulator. the book says to contact the dealer for activation ? any help would be appreciated

2. Taran_Las

Taran_Las Funster

Sorry I can't help. But the thread will now go to the top of the page (for a while).

3. smiffy502000

smiffy502000 Funster

thanks

4. icantremember

icantremember Funster

If you have a Sargent electrical system fitted the solar regulator may be built into it ... we had a slightly later Autocruise and had the built in option although didn't use it in favour of a stand alone regulator.
    Sargent are very helpful and would be worth giving them a call if yours is one of their systems.

5. smiffy502000

smiffy502000 Funster

hi and thanks for your reply, I had a sargent unit on our last van but this looks a bit different.i know the regulator is built in and I have found the cables with the plug ready to connect to a solar panel ..all quite simple its just activating the button on the control panel that is the problem, it needs some sort of code to activate it.i will give sargent a call ,they just might be able to throw some light on it. thanks again

• Like Like x 1