approved workshop needed in lancs

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by tommytli, Jul 5, 2011.

1. tommytli

tommytli Funster

hopefuly very shortly i will be taking delivery of a new motorhome and i need my camos and awning swapping over, does any one know of any one who can do it and keep my warrenty intact and dont try charging the earth? thanks tommy

2. Terry

Terry Funster

Why not give ASH (member) a ring mobile -he comes to you - he gets very good feedback :thumb: look for his add in the rt hand column---07976167477 :thumb:
    terry

3. phil1946

phil1946 Funster

You could try Mark (ex TBTurbo foreman) at Unit 45, Lune Business Park, Lancaster, LA1 5FT (www.candmauto.co.uk to look, 01524843721 or email info@candmauto.co.uk)

I know his 'standard charge' for all Fiat motorhome cam belt changes is a very reasonable £199.

He has a secure and patrolled yard with two electric hook ups and a water tap where you can stay overnight. A courtesy car is available on first come first served basis.

Mark removed, cleaned and lubricated the starter motor and adjusted the clutch for me as well as fitting the complete cam belt kit.

The total bill was still only £199!

The motorhome seems to run much better and I can now relax without worrying about the cam belt for the next five years.

I cannot speak too highly of this firm and I hope we keep Mark in business until I need him next. (I have no connection with him.)

4. keith

keith Funster

If they are that good why not put it in the reviews section under Dealers & Servicing then we can all see who is worth their salt?

Does anyone use this section?

• Like Like x 1
  5. tommytli

tommytli Funster

i dont think it would be any good for some one to come to me because they would have to come twice, once to remove off the old m/h then return to put it on the new 1

6. aba

aba

there is a firm in clitheroe cant think what they are called though:Doh::Doh:

7. blamehofman

blamehofman Read Only Funster

Jimmy & sons? :BigGrin:

8. phil1946

phil1946 Funster

Thank yo Keith for the advice. I have now added my comments to the REVIEWS section that I had not previously found. Ta very much - Phil:thanks2:

9. tommytli

tommytli Funster

is it leisure tech?