Apache 700 (1 Viewer)

Poppy Williams

Free Member
Mar 17, 2018
Funster No
Just been looking at one of these today and have taken a liking to it. Has anyone got one and could give me some feedback on how they find it.

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Make sure that you can live without a fixed bed before buying any van.

Some people don't mind making up their bed after a long day of adventuring and exploring but we found it bloody tedious after a few nights out so we made the deciion fairly quick to move to a fixed bed MoHo.

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Had one for almost 5 years.

One has to climb over the other at night to get to the toilet, same with most transverse fixed beds.

Dinette bed conversion is ok for children up to about 9/10 years. Size dependant. It’s not a full size double.

Over-Cab bed fine for adults, I slept up there once when one of our grandchildren was ill.

Older versions shower can be a bit tight, tended to use it for hanging wet clothes in.

You could sit on the toilet comfortably, unlike our newer Scout.

If a six berth, dependant on GVW, and if six people are carried you really have to watch your weight.

We enjoyed it tremendously.

OP
OP
Poppy Williams

Poppy Williams

Free Member
Mar 17, 2018
Funster No
Thanks for your reply, so much to take it, it seems hard to know where to start. We are going to go to the show in Peterborough so that will help us to find out what we would like to. We will hopefully start to narrow down our ‘essential list’

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
no insult to other autotrail owners but you need to check, double check and check again for damp. quality of the build process is now terrible compared to early models. buyer beware

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back