Another batch of cheap 3 broadband sims. (5 Viewers)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
we were taken in by a good deal,

You're doing it again, saying "taken in" suggests we've all been scammed.

I was attracted to the advert, perhaps I have been "taken in", we shall see... :RollEyes:

Hey Minxy, any room for one more.....I'm loosing the will, you know.

462540587.jpg

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Ooooooooo ... I'm popular! :LOL:

Go on @Minxy Girl, give it some.:boxing::boxing::boxing:

Does anyone know when we can expect these sim cards to arrive? :imoutahere:

:rofl:

Cheers,

Jock. ;)

I think Minxy should refund you all and wait for the sims to arrive, and i'll give her £19 each for em
Okay, you send me the money first so I can refund them all to keep them happy, then send the sims on to you ... (y):D

So lads, @Minxy Girl , Especially, what are we doing waiting or going for a refund, who has got the earliest delivery date?
You do what you want, my 'delivery date' of 15 August hasn't passed yet.:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You're doing it again, saying "taken in" suggests we've all been scammed.

I was attracted to the advert, perhaps I have been "taken in", we shall see... :RollEyes:

Hey Minxy, any room for one more.....I'm loosing the will, you know.
I'm here Popsy ... just been doing some banking stuff and Greyhound Trust website updating so been a bit busy.

Is the noose for you or them by the way ... if them you might need a bigger one to get all their heads in! :rofl:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
It would have been for me but too late nnnnnooooowwwwww.

goodwp.com_19665.jpg

Yes and before you all start saying that branch would break with all your weight Popeye,

Ya, boo sucks.....:moon2:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Latest News..

This notice s now on my eBay summary for this order.. >

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

This listing (262549856169) has been removed, or this item isn't available.

• Please check that you've entered the correct item number
      • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago won't be available for viewing.

Trying to contact eBay I get this message..

Hello, XXXXXXXXXXX

Item: Three 3G/4G Mobile Broadband SIM - Ready to go with 12GB Data iPad Tablet Dongle
Item number: 262549856169

Looks like you're not buying or selling this item. Choose another item, or look up an item number in My eBay.

Last edited:

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
@scotjimland if you go to the resolution centre and follow the links for item not received, this enables you to open a case against the seller via the eBay money back guarantee. The seller still has 8 days to respond but if a response or refund is not received, eBay will step in.

I would suggest that following their most recent feedback, a number of buyers have done similar hence the listing being removed and no doubt the seller already being under investigation!

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
I have emailed the seller to see whats going on and get his side of the storey, if I get the sim great, if not ..........

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
if I get the sim great, if not ..........

Don't do it Golly.

I know it's a lot of money. I know there is the loss of face. I know you'll forever have to put up with "I told you so". But once life is gone, it's gone. Just console yourself with the though that the smug gits will one day trip up themselves and it will be your turn to laugh 'till you drop.

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Don't do it Golly.

I know it's a lot of money. I know there is the loss of face. I know you'll forever have to put up with "I told you so". But once life is gone, it's gone. Just console yourself with the though that the smug gits will one day trip up themselves and it will be your turn to laugh 'till you drop.
laughing-smiley-face-laughter.gif

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Don't do it Golly.

If you are meaning me , I'm not going to say I told you so, I was taken in like the rest of you, it's only what came after paying that got me investigating, and on top of that , I still havnt asked for a refund so he's still got my money:(

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Does anyone know what is happening now, if I go to my eBay thing and go to buying , it is still there but when clicking on it it just says listing removed, and won't go any further, just a blank page.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Does anyone know what is happening now

No idea.. he's not answering my emails, or refunding money.. .. so I've opened a case with the ebay resolution centre ..

Item not delivered..

Here's what happened:
s.gif

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received "Three 3G/4G Mobile Broadband SIM - Ready to go with 12GB Data iPad Tablet Dongle". You've opened a request and we've notified the seller that you've requested a refund for the item.

Here's what you have to do next:

Please allow a few days for the seller to respond to your request in the eBay Resolution Centre.

If the seller doesn't respond or if you aren't satisfied with the seller's response to your request by 13 Aug, 2016, please let us know. On that date, you can escalate your request to eBay Customer Support. A customer support agent will then review your request and get back to you with a decision within 48 hours.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Could I recommend three's unlimited wifi £20 pay monthly rolling contract with full back up. Or did I already mention that.......:whistle::)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Not at all, it was a general across the forum statement applying only to smug gits.
What stage are you at, he seems to have gone off the face of the earth according to eBay:(

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Last edited:
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
He's history.. eBay account closed.. purchased item removed from my purchases.

my guess ... he is now in Moldava enjoying his ill gotten gains.. or down the pub drinking our money and
having a laugh with his mates ..

Companies House https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09578816/officers

more on Kevin Godwin

http://www.checkdirector.co.uk/director/kevin-godwin/
You have been busy but no one on here seems bothered they think it's funny to be scammed on eBay and well worth£18 for the privilege:(

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
He's history.. eBay account closed.
How do you work that out Jim?

I haven't read all the posts as we are away but seeing that made me check on eBay and it says: "Based in United Kingdom, recruitment365 has been an eBay member since 27 Jun, 2015" - i.e. nothing about the account being closed. He may not have any items for sale at the moment but that doesn't mean his account is closed.

OK, he has 4 negative feedback posts but also has 11 positive feedback posts in the last month (some on the same item which others complain hasn't turned up - meaning some buyers have received them).

I'll wait to see if mine turns up by the 15th and take it from there if not, safe in the knowledge that eBay/PayPal will refund if necessary.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years

I haven't read all the posts as we are away but seeing that made me check on eBay and it says: "Based in United Kingdom, recruitment365 has been an eBay member since 27 Jun, 2015" - i.e. nothing about the account being closed. He may not have any items for sale at the moment but that doesn't mean his account is closed.

OK, he has 4 negative feedback posts but also has 11 positive feedback posts in the last month (some on the same item which others complain hasn't turned up - meaning some buyers have received them).

I'll wait to see if mine turns up by the 15th and take it from there if not, safe in the knowledge that eBay/PayPal will refund if necessary.
You must be looking at history pages or something because believe me , he's not on eBay anymore.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

I worked it out because I couldn't find his feedback page.. and also that he has NOT replied to any messages I've sent in the past two days asking to cancel , an offer he made when I first asked about the long delivery date.. ..

also, there is no selling history on any items he had listed.. if there is, can you give link ? I can't find any..

we have been scammed.. end of story.. eBay will refund so not bothered about the money.. but it does annoy me that someone thinks they can take money from buyers knowing they don't have the goods to sell..

4 negative feedbacks in succession.. .. you think that's acceptable ? I certainly don't..

Nor can I leave any feedback as the item has been deleted from my buying history ..

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
You have been busy but no one on here seems bothered they think it's funny to be scammed on eBay and well worth£18 for the privilege:(
No one on here HAS been scammed, we haven't received goods (yet) that have been ordered and paid for however if, and only if, this turns out to be a fraud it is Ebay/Paypal who have been scammed not us ... we won't lose out at all.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
if, and only if, this turns out to be a fraud it is Ebay/Paypal who have been scammed not us ... we won't lose out at all.
I actually wouldn't mind that at all - might make them take items like the truck sat nav without truck map listings seriously :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back