Aldi On The 17th (1 Viewer)

Jul 21, 2013
Vienne France
Funster No
MH
VW T4 & MC LOUIS 671
Exp
2013 / 2004
Do you know what i completely forgotten about it. Well off to aldi in the morning to see if they have anything left.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
With on-line ordering I wonder if this means that there will be less for sale in the stores.
There was a post the other day about TVs not being available for on-line ordering so it looks like they have added the central warehouse on top of the stores. We were in a local Aldi for other things yesterday. Didn't see a TV or Sat kit but they did have the sat nav. Only had one water carrier but seemed to have plenty of the other stuff.

Stock in some stores can hang around for quite some time, depending on demand locally. The store we were in yesterday had the previous (Camper 760) sat nav for a long time after the initial offer and still has the car sat nav in stock from the offer months ago.

Aug 19, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Anybody Bought the TV,and been disappointed with the picture quality?

Bought one of these yesterday, tried it last night, picture was ok, have a cheap currys
19" which i think is much better.

Karl

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Ordered the Camping Table on line. Was informed, at time of order, that it would not be despatched until yesterday, 17th March.

At 0930hrs this morning I received a text to say it was on its way. At 0945hrs it arrived!:)

It's a basic table but, for the money, it's a steal. It didn't mention in the on-line advert that it is dual height. Coffee table and dining table. Two for the price of one. Even better!(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 21, 2013
Vienne France
Funster No
MH
VW T4 & MC LOUIS 671
Exp
2013 / 2004
I managed to go today and didnt get what i wanted in the first Aldi (didnt have much left) but i did in the second one (had everything exept the Tv left ). Happy with my ground sheet which is only what i went for . We all ready for france now :).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back